Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin
Pharaoh

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 pm

This is where the future pharaoh resides. It shows. The room holds many white linen curtains along with tall pillars that hold in scents. At the foot of the veils that surrounds his bed, lies a large pile of pillows where his two loyal pharaoh hounds sleep.He has a large bed with netting/veil covering it like his brothers but instead of being spartan his room has "bookshelves" for the scrolls from the library that he is currently reading. His room also holds scrolls from his father on running a empire and handling social situations. He regularly receives lectures and lessons from the palace's tutors. Rommel is supposed to attend these as well but he conveniently "disappears".
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwinds.rpg-board.net
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm

A bumbling brown shape about the size of a young cat darted playfully zigzagging back and forth down the long hallway into the royal grounds of the palace. Kvetch had been tied up all day in Sha're's quarters and when she had let him off to rope for the night so he could curl up with her, he had stayed long enough to make sure she was asleep before sneaking off the bed. Now sure he was away from her watchful eyes his young age showed once more. As he zigzagged he giggled to himself. Bouncing and rolling every once in awhile he whispered to himself rather loudly ~I'm so fast I can't see myself *giggle~ He twirled in place before bounding off again and miscalculating and running into a wall. He bounced off and shook himself. ~Meant to do that~ He mumbled if anyone was listening. He looked around sneakily and then bounded off again his nose twitching searching for delicious smells from the kitchen. He was following a trail when suddenly his nose picked up a new scent. Having more curiosity than even a cat the young ferret sniffed curiously and half bounded half sneaked towards the scent. He came upon a large room. His eyes grew in wonder and he looked around. He saw something hanging from the ceiling. He walked in eyes fixed above. The smell seemed to be coming from up there. He went up on his back paws and "walked" around trying to get a better look at it. His eyes never leaving the strange dangling things. His mouth watered and he rubbed his paws together trying to figure out how to get one. It must taste delectable. Suddenly he felt warm breath on his tiny head. He froze and his big eyes looked side to side. He saw nothing in the darkened room.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Rajak had left the room to attend his Pharaoh edticat classes. Ahmose pulled himself on to the bed and began to clean himself when the pharaoh hounds became a bit uneasy. They still lay curled up on the pillows but their hackles raised. Ahmose pulled himself off the bed and slinked over to behind the door, where he waited.
In scents filled the room as the gently white veils waived in the breeze. the room silent as usual except for a soft twitter from a small bird on the balcony. Ahmose watched with watchful eyes as the ferret sat up and watched the ceiling. Walking over to it he waited as he huffed onto him. ~I don't believe I remember Rajak getting a new pet~ he grumbled as his yellow eyes gave off a glow.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Kvetch slowly dropped his paws to his sides and pivoted. He swallowed and then put on a cheesy grin. ~Um erm...you didn't? I uh mean we are all his pets right?~ He asked in a cute squeaky voice. He watched with huge eyes. This cat was so big Kvetch was sure the Leopard could swallow him whole. ~So uh...what are those dangly things? They smell so good...hey if you help me get on down we could share it. I could just~ He moved slowly towards the Panther's leg as if to climb up onto his back. ~Scamper up and get it...~ He said with a fake cheerfulness to hide the quiver in his voice. ~I'm sure it is um good eating, much better than..~ the panther didn't look amused ~ferret~ he gulped
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Ahmose just watched then licked his chops as he listened. He didn't move a muscle as the small ferret walked to his leg. He then twitched his tail and slowly turned his head and stared into his eyes. ~Those, little one~ he said emphasizing the little part ~are veils to help keep 'pests' away, not working very well are they~ He said as his thick whispers twitched a little and walked back over to the bed and slowly climbed up on it and patted the bed with his tail. ~The smell are inscents, to keep the masters room smelling fresh.~ He paused and yawned with such fierceness that he almost gave off a low roar, instead it was silent ~I am Ahmose~ he intorduced himself ~And those....pets....are Bakara and Bakari~ he said nodding at the two hounds who were watching the ferret with much enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Kvetch's eyes widened as the panther liked his chops. 'I'm dead' was all that ran through his mind. As the panther's head swung around, Kvetch squeezed his eyes closed and fully expected to have breathed his last. Nothing happened. He squinted a eye open and looked around. The big cat was talking. ~ Little!?~ The young ferret protested and raise a paw for attention ~I'll have you know I was the biggest in my litt...~He trailed off as the big cat looked at him with drilling eyes and hopped onto the bed. He brought his paw back down and twittled his little paws he looked down at them as if examining them in the dark. He brought one up and chewed on the claw nervously. He looked around at the veils and smelled the inscents again. ~Coulda fooled me~ He muttered. He looked at the bed again and tried to figure out how best to "weasel" his way up. He looked over at the hounds that Ahmose pointed out. He let out an audible squeak and levitated about 6 inches before darting behind a bed frame leg. He was more terrified of dogs than big cats. Cats you could negotiate with..dogs? His little claws clambered at the bed and before he knew it he was up on the bed with Ahbose hiding under his tail. ~Do..dog..doggies bad...do doggies kill ferrets~ He whined.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 pm

With much amusement Ahmose watched and gave off a soft chuckle as the veils danced behind him along the bed. ~Trust me, those two...dogs....aren't going to do anything to you, at least not as long as I am around~ He grinned and got and with a flex of the shoulder blades he dropped off the bed and headed to the balcony. He turned his head and looked back at the small ferret as Bakara jumped up and panted while whipping his tail. He gave off a yap and then looked to see if Ahmose was watching before propping his head on the bed and yapping again.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 pm

~o..oh oh ok~ The scared ferret stuttered. Then the panther got up and jumped down. The ferret froze. ~Wh..where you going?~ He asked his eyes wide. The big..slobbery...fanged..demon dog thing came towards the bed and "barked" at him. ~ EKKK!~ Kvetch squealed. He scampered up towards the head of the bed convinced his new "protector" had abandoned him. He dived under the thin covers and shook as he waited for his coming death once more. He didn't notice the tiny wet spot growing underneath him. The small ferret was terrified. ~Aimee...I'll never see her again~ he whimpered thinking of his beautiful little sister. ~Don't cry for me Aimee!~ He squeaked dramatically before plopping over and fainting under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Barak leaped onto the bed and pounced the small lump under the blanket. However mid air Ahmose noticed that his new rodent friend hadn't followed, so he turned and walked back in and snarled at the pharaoh's hound that was terrorizing the ferret. ~BARAK~ He roared and he roled to the side and hit the ground with a thump. Tail tucked he ran back to Bakari who was still laying on the pillows. She knew better. Ahmose came over to the bed and froze as the door opened up.
Rajak walked in ~Ahhh, ahmose~ he smiled a handsome smile as he threw off his sandals that were crowned with a blue scarab. He stopped and noticed a lump on his bed. He crinkled his brow. Ahmose leaped onto the bed and laid on the lump. Rajak pushed Ahmose to the side and pulled the blankets back and placed his hands on his hips. ~Ahmose, I told you no more kill in the palace~
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Kvetch was just opening a eye and taking a breath when suddenly he was smothered by the panther's soft underbelly. He gave off a soft ~oof~ and squeaked. A paw poked out from under the panther and still under the covers moved back and forth. His little legs started peddling as his lungs got desperate to breathe. ~Air~ he squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Rajak picked the ferret up by the scruff of the neck and turned to put his sandals back on. He was still wasn't sure if it was dead or not so he took a whiff and quickly scrunched his nose and turned away "Oooooffff" He said waiving his hand in front of his face. Barak and Bakari pounced up and danced around Rajak's feet
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Kvetch froze as he felt himself getting lifted. He looked back at his new "friend" terrified. ~Save me!~ he squeaked. He looked down and saw the dogs dancing below him. He gave off a squeal louder than one would think could come from a baby ferret. His little feet swung up and latched around Rajak's arm. His front paws clasped around his wrist. He pressed his head against the man's arm. He could already imagine his little bones getting ripped to shreds by the crocodile mouthed dogs below. ~No! I'm to young to die!~ He squeaked ~I have a baby sister! They need me! Please! I'm just a BABY! I have my whole life ahead of me!~ He sobbed clinging to the man's arm.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Ahmose looked away as he pleaded for help and then chuckled embarrassed ~That is the future Pharaoh you are latching on to.~ he looked away again.
Rajak looked at the ferret puzzled as it latched on. He shook his arm gently to get him off, then more vigorously. After that didn't work he went to pry his little fingers off. ~Ahmose, what's going on?~
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm

As Rajak shook his arm Kvetch latched on tighter ~My apologizes~ he stuttered as he got shook ~but I don't really care at the moment~ he whimpered as he caught sight of the dogs again. He held on tighter and for each tiny finger that got pried off another one latched on tighter. ~I know I'm a nuisance and a pain, and I have lied and I have stolen..and ok so I was the one that dipped Aimee's tail in the ink...but I swear I'll shape up! I just want to LIVE! Don't feed me to the dogs! PLEASE!~ He asked his eyes wide with fear and pleading as he looked at the young to be pharoh. He heard the panting breath of dogs below him just waiting to turn his young tender flesh into a quick meal. ~if nothing else kill me painlessly first before you give them me as a snack...~ he pleaded with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 pm

~Relax~ Ahmose grinned ~The young pharaoh will not feed you to his pets~ he chuckled
"SIT" He said in egyptian in a loud booming voice. Both dogs immediately sat and went silent. He then took the ferret off his arm and wrapped him in his arm and cradled him a bit. "Now where do you belong?" He smiled sweetly. Ahmose reiterated to the young ferret.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 pm

~he..he won't?~ The ferret asked fearfully. He was wishing he had just stayed with Sha're that night instead of exploring. His ears rang at the loud command to the dogs. He shook his head and let himself get pried off and cradled. He instinctively snuggled against the warm arm for safety. He was still shaking from fear though. ~Be..belong? Oh...who takes care of me? Um..~ He didn't want to get Sha're in trouble..it wasn't her fault he was so clever..and smart..and good looking and brav....he stopped himself ~erm...you can just drop me off at the harem quarters or..or the slave area..I can find my way home from there...as long as that legendary sna snake thing isn't lurking around. The eld elders say ferrets have gone missing and never returned after meeting...the...the co..cob..cobra~ He managed and gulped. The cobra had been the stuff of ghost stories among the young spirit animals of the slaves. Especially the ferret kits. The older ferrets would gather the young ferrets and warn them of straying to far for fear of running into the "Cobra" and never being seen nor heard from again. Some elder ferrets said at night you could still hear the tiny squeals of missing ferret kits in the hallways. Kvetch had always waived off the stories as meant to scare tiny kits..not big strong er...he thought of himself laying cradled in the pharoh's arm. 'Ok I'll shut up' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:56 pm

~The harem quarter~ Ahmose said to Rajak. Rajak then nodded and scratched the chin of the ferret and finished slipping on his sandals and walked out the door admiring the coat of the ferret. "Someone takes great care of you" he said as he rubbed his finger along his ear.
As they walked Ahmose walked beside him watching ~Oh you mean Thabit, he's harmle....never mind.~ He shook his head. He forgot how little they were and how 'big' he was.

...............harem quarters
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 am

Kvetch let himself relax a bit in Rajak's arms. He enjoyed the scratch and his back foot even pedaled a bit when his ear was scratched. He sighed and his breathing slowed. ~Thabit? That's the monster's name?~ He asked curiously. ~Hmm..~

-------------Harem quarters
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm

...................Nuetral hall

Ahmose walked in snickering at Kvetch riding on his back. He leaped onto the bed and layed there as he watched me get dressed.
I put on my Pharaoh clothes witha white skirt with gold trip along with a golden necklace with a blue scarab in it. To cover my tan torso from getting burnt I threw over a cream white cloak that tied at the chest but was open the rest of the way. I smiled at Ahmose ~come here~ I said as he got up and walke dover and held his head high. I placed a golden necklace around his neck and golden anklets with scarabs in them around his front paws.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Kvetch watched in awe as Rajak dressed like Pharaoh. He scampered to another part of Ahmose's back as Rajak put on Ahmose's ornaments. ~ohhhhhhhhh shiny!~ his little ferret eyes lighted up.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Ahmose turned his head and grinned ~Thank you.~
"Kvetch, what are you doing here?" I asked "Sha're is going to worry about you" I smiled and went over to him and scratched his ear like i usually did, my nekclace clanking against my collar bones and the armbands around my biceps pushing
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Kvetch bounded up onto Ahmose's head and started playing with the shiny things. He didn't understand what Rajak was saying so he just thumped his paws like he normally did and "grinned" at him.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Nafrini walked into Rajak's room. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Sha're walked quietly behind Nafrini and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I looked up from scratching Kvetches ear and smiled "Wow Nafrini, almost doesn't look like you" I held back a chuckle. Then I noticed Sha're and I had to try not and stare, first off all she was wearing the clothes I gave her and as I imagined it looked spectacular on her. "You two ready to do this?" I asked standing up as my necklace clanked on itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rajak's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next