Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zirean

Zirean

Rajak's quarters - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Athena walked down the hall and found Rajak's quarters. She looked around the corner, with just her head sticking around. Spy-like for a wolf. Then she saw what was going on....... She whinned softly
~Now those Harem girls are after him....Ugh....~ Athena decided to end this she moved in..... Sitting just at the end of the bed. She watched them. and waited for them to notice. Athena would make sure that Rajak knew what he was doing was wrong. She needed to have Zirean make her moves more noticably than the Harem girls. Zirean would have Rajak, even if it ment that Athena had to trail the Prince all night.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm

"Shows compassion" I mumbled as as we rolled around the sheets. somehow it wasn't hard for my hands to find her skin and touch it so softly. Caress it, kiss it, run my lips against it. I kissed the skin around her belly button and then crawled back up to her head and placed a knee on either side of her sides and pinned her by her wrists above her head. "So now what?" I asked a bit out of lustless breath.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:25 pm

(hahahaha Athena-that's awesome-just waiting for lauho to get back-she said she'd be back soon)
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Laohu enjoyed the caresses and continued to apply everything she knew to keep him 'focused'. As he pinned her wrists she smiled playfully "it appears you have me at your mercy" she said lustfully. She heard a wolf's whine faintly and instantly decided she wasn't going to let him go again. "Although normally" she said as if a wise teacher "I move like" she arched her back up and rubbed her hips against his ".....this" she cocked her head slightly and smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:44 pm

I heard Athena but was quickly side tracked again as she rubbed against me. "Normally, I think you are" I smiled and pushed back against her and put my hand on her back and sat her up to where we were both on our knees. I ran my hands up and down her kissing her and her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm

"At you mercy? Of course, when ever you want" she smiled and then sat up with him. She kissed him passionately and then moved closer to him putting her knees on either side of his hips. She pressed her finely formed body against him. 'come on big stud you know what to do' she thought to herself. She broke the kiss and started nibbling on his neck again and glared at the wolf outside the curtians.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 pm

~Boy you two are gonna be in trouble especially with me!~ She growled now, furious at being ignored. Especially when it was a warning. She raised her hackles and showed her teeth. ~STOP THIS!~ She was angry now.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm

"Athena, go home" I ordered as I pulled off her top and admired her body. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately and ran my hand along her pant line to drop her a hint. Things were getting more heated and my mind was fogged over.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Laohu smiled as he ordered the oversized dog home. She shook her head slightly causing her hair to sway. As they kissed her finely shaped body rose and fell quickly. She felt his hand and moved her hips up so his hand pushed her undergarment down.

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh have to go, I'll get back soon, I promise Sad)
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm

~Go Home??? I can't go 'HOME' you fool!!~ Furious still she was loosing it. She would have to be careful. Athena pulled on the silk curtain nearest to Rajak. Pulling them back so they were open. She needed to get his attention and fast. As the curtain opened, she growled loud so that they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Ahmose's head perked up ~What are you doing?~ He asked the angered wolf ~It's just a Harem girl~
"You are incredibly beautiful, and irresistible at that" I whispered as my breathing quickened again. Her figure was incredible, her skin perfect, her smell amazing.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm

~Just a Harem girl??!!!~ She growled so fiercly that she was Furious. ~I've NEVER heard anything like It!!! Its proposterous(couldn't spell)!!!!~Athena had never been so angry before now. ~You'd better explain this Harem business to Me NOW! Before I pull her from his bed!! Or even worse Go wake up Zirean!~ She threatened Ahmose.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Ahmose snarled at Athena ~outside! NOW~ he ordered and chased her out onto the balcony where he cornered here. ~First of all, you don't speak to a royal like that EVER, I don't care if you are the wolf of a princess, here you are a mere wolf that is owned by a princess that has no rule in our country. Are we understood. And if you talk to me like that again I have no problem snapping your neck like a twig. And don't even give me the, oh i have training crap~ He said without giving her time to talk to make sure she realized that I was in charge here. ~Now sit...A Harem girl is a women called into the palace as a stress reliever for the royal men. They are called upon, however this one has pushed her way in. Rajak has never been with a harem girl. Heck he's never been with a girl like this. It's a good experience for him, otherwise he'd have no idea how to please a women later...does that make sense?~ He asked cocking his head
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Athena backed away as he chased her out to the balcony. He explained it to her.
~Good? How can it be good? It dosn't look so good to me.~ She snarled at him clearly angered by the way he treated her like a mere pup.
Though she was confused and hurt. She didn't understand, how was she to allow this kind of thing?? Looking at him with angry eyes, and bent back ears, she was still very upset. It would take her along long time to get used to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Ahmose raised his large paw and pushed her against the wall. Not hard enough to hurt her or pin her there ~Snap out of it-you raise your voice again you're gonna learn to fly. I'm not kidding~ He said looking over at the balcony. ~It's not something they do everyday-not even Rommel, and most certainly not Rajak. He has more respect for woman than that. He doesn't find them toys. But understand that this man, the future pharaoh, has a lot on his plate and his mind. He's unsure of where his life is going, there are woman coming into his life left and right. Don't you understand that~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm

She yelped as she was pushed to the ground unable to get up she growled sofly ~Fine~ she repeated in a more calm voice ~Fine.....~ She pushed him off and walked away with her head down. She was sooo confused. She walked back to the room and looked at them. Athena shook her head, and walked back to Zirean's room. She wouldn't tell her this time....
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm

~We'll see you tomorrow morning Athena~ Ahmose said and walked out of the room as well to find Sha're and make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Laohu smiled "Irresistible? How irresistible?" she asked with playful teasing in her voice as she moved her hips up against his abdomen and then down against his hips again. Her skillfull hands moved teasingly down his back and abdomen and started exploring. She moved them along the top of his shorts starting to ease them down, as much as she could with both of them kneeling on the bed that is.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

I waited to see if she would take control again. For a man of my stature I had to be in control all the time. Besides that I had never done anything like this before. This was completely out of my realm. But something inside me was crying for more. My body began to sweat, not a stick gross sweat but a sexy I need you sweat. I leaned over and closed the curtains again and removed the shorts she was gracefully attempting to move, while still running my hands along her firm taut body.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Laohu smiled alluringly as he closed the curtains and removed his shorts. She moved closer snaking her body along his and giving off a soft seductive moan as she kissed up his neck to a sensitive spot right below his jaw, before laying back with a come hither look.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Her moan about drove me over the edge. I looked down at her as she laid down and playfully shook my head and bit my lip. "Laohu" I whispered "This is all so exotic to me" I said between breaths as I breathed into her ear "Am I doing this all wrong" I asked as I laid down between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 pm

She smiled as he laid down on top of her. "Wrong?" she asked between breaths and then gasped slightly as their hips met. "Your doing.." she shifted her hips and arched her back "perfectly" she breathed and closed her eyes before opening them again kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

"But I'm sure that's what you have to tell them all" I said remember that she was after all a Harem girl and good at this stuff. Me, this wasn't what i did. I felt her sweaty body against mine as the soft light reflected off of her. Things went further than I could have expected as we rolled around between the sheets. She felt so great. Her lips like candy, I couldn't get enough of them. I kissed her feeling her teeth with my tongue then nibbled her lip
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 pm

She just chuckled softly between breaths and occasional moans. She twisted and rolled with him using most of the tricks she knew to make this as memorable as possible for him. She wanted him to wait in anticipation for the next time he called for her. Wanted to be like a steak in front of a starving tiger. It gave her power. She knew very well that things could go wrong and she could lose her power in an instant. But while she had that influence over the royal men she reveled in it. She kissed him and used her tongue to tease his mouth as she kissed him passionately. As he nibbled on her lip she arched her back once more and her lips parted as she quickly took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 pm

I pushed myself into her as she wrapped her legs around me. The heat in the air, the heat between us. I didn't want to stop but she was driving me fore more. More passion more heat. Her bare body between the bed and me trembled as I kissed her neck and then laid on top of her for a moment before shifting off and laying beside her. What did I just do? I asked myself and took a sheet and wrapped it around my waist and walked to to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next