Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Sha're relaxed and smiled. "If he wishes of course" she nodded a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm

"Then I will leave him in your capable hands, my only concern is that he is not lonely and that he is happy" she half lied. "A pleasure to meet you" she smiled and then turned. She would let them have their time. He seemed to need a friend, and while her mission instinct told her to drive the other woman out, compassion was growing in her heart. 'your getting out of practice' she told herself and looked back once at the relieved and confused looking young woman. 'bed him well young lady, bed him well' she thought with a slight smile for one tiny second remembering what love was like, how it felt to be in the arms of one you loved, one you adored. One you trusted...she sighed to herself and disappeared out the room back to her quarters.

----------Harem Girl Quarters----->
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Sha're nodded confused. "He will not be lonely." she said quietly. She watched the other woman walk out and then turned back to the balcony. She sighed and rested her elbows on the railing looking out. Kvetch scampered over and climbed up onto her shoulder. ~Why are you so quiet?~ She sighed ~I don't know...I think I am falling in love~ she said quietly ~What is love?~ He asked cocking his head cutely ~It is...when two creatures..they find a mutual respect, they trust and honor the other. They think so much of the other that they find it cold and lonely without that person by their side. Their eyes light up when they see that person...and...if left unchecked, that love grows until they never want to be apart..and when they are together they want to be as close as humanly possible~ she said softly. ~That is why such mates often get married, so no others will try and separate them. But royalty is different~ she sighed and looked out again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 pm

...royal stables

Ahmose came running in first and went straight for the balcony and put his paws up on the balcony wall as his tail swished back and forth. "Ahmose" I laughed as I walked right someone standing "Sha're" I looked around first to make sure no one was there. I went over and stood behind her and put both hands on her hip standing close enough to where my chin was above her shoulder "What are you doing here so late, your duties are done for the night. Rommel isn't bothering you is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Sha're saw Ahmose come in and smiled but kept looking out to the sunset. She sighed softly enjoying feeling him so close. "You said if I wanted.." she trailed off and smiled she tilted her head to the side and softly pecked him on the cheek. "And besides its a beautiful sunset" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"Ahh, right i did say that" I said with a smile and wrapped my arms around the front of her and rested my head against hers and looked out over the sun set. "It is amazing isn't it. I find it hard not to stare at it myself. All day long it hangs high in the sky, but at night, when it is most beautiful it disappears so quickly. I think she's shy" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

"Perhaps she thinks herself not worthy of such adoration" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 pm

"sounds like other people I know" I chuckled and let her go as Ahmose came pounding up and rubbing against me. "I'm sorry for leaving like that earlier today"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Sha're smiled and stroked Ahmose. "It's ok" she said softly "Things not going well?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm

"She frustrates me!" I admitted "I feel like i'm baby sitting" I shook my head "All the girls my mother chooses are like this."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Sha're smiled slightly "Probably because she fears if you choose a strong one that you will listen to her and not your mother" she said wisely.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

"If she fears of it so much why does she keep me around. She knows all to well that I have my own mind, and my own way of doing things. And you of all people know how stubborn I am" I laughed and nudged her slightly
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Sha're laughed "That I do, but mothers are blind to that. I'm sure she hopes you would stay under her influence" Sha're sighed and looked back into the sunset. "What are you going to do? A pharaoh needs a queen" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 pm

"I don't know. I'm very confused right now" I said walking over to the chaise lounge. I laid down on it and put my hands behind my head "This is number 8 Sha're. Will I ever find the right one?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Sha're bit her lip and nodded. She came and softly sat down next to him. "I'm sure you will. You'll find a girl that has a mind of her own, but yet wants to please you because she loves you. A princess that demands respect and honor because that is what she gives. That is a princess worthy of being queen." she smiled slightly and then looked out to the distance again. Her black hair swaying softly as she turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

As she spoke I laughed then abruptly stopped...and realized what she said....made sense....and...my eyes grew. She looked away and I just watched her and coughed to cover up my gasp
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Sha're looked back and tilted her head "what?" she smiled confused
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Quickly I tried to compose myself "Nothing....ummm nothing" I scratched my heads and giving her an oh crap look
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

"Ok" she giggled. She looked at him with an almost 'so what do you want to do now?' look before considering and slowly laying down next to him. "Well what-ever you decide, know that I value you and your friendship very much, and that will never change" she said as she snuggled next to him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm

"If only you knew" He whispered under his breath
I lifted my arm out so she could rest her head on my shoulder "Thank you...you as well Sha're." I looked up into the night sky. "Look a shooting star"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Sha're rested her head on his shoulder and looked up into the coming night sky. She smiled as she saw the flash of light. "What did you call it?" she asked with a innocent smile. "They are beautiful..are they rare?" she asked a little clueless.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 pm

"A shooting star is what they call them. I like to think it's someones soul passing through. Checking in on their family. Making sure everyone is doing well." I said with a smile on my face. "You don't see them to often, some nights there are many"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Sha're smiled "Well they are beautiful" she snuggled closer "And desert nights are still cold" she giggled as she sorta nuzzled into him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 pm

"yes they are" I said and rubbed her arm "Would you like to go lay down inside? Are you staying with me tonight?" I asked hopeful
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Sha're smiled "As long as you wish it" she said hopefully back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next