Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

His lips met her's once more and she lifted her head to meet his again. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss before rolling back onto her back and ran her hand up his shoulder to the back of his neck. "You" she said softly and her eyes flickered open to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm

He leaned with her as she laid back. now with his head over the top of her he softly kissed her lips as she stopped. his eyes fluttered open and moved from looking at her lips to her eyes "You mean I'm the one you are in a predicament with?" he said confused with a sigh. "I'm the one you think you are in love with?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 pm

She looked up at him and bit her lip. "Yes" she said softly "And I am at a loss of what to do. I feel in winter and alone without your touch. But loving me is not what is best for the empire. You need a queen not a slave" she said softly closing her eyes. "I know nothing of politics nor do I wish to. I have no want for power or fame. No interest in palace intrigue. I would take a life as a Bedouin over having the power of royalty, but I love you" she trailed off and looked down but only saw his face so she closed her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 am

Rajak rolled over onto his back and took a REALLY deep breath and let it out through his nose with a deep sigh. He said up with his arms on his knees and his chin on his arms. He stared through the veils at the egyptian painting on the wall of his father and mother. His mother was such a powerful women. Smart, strict, and knew what she wanted. How was Share and different. The only difference was that she stood up for 'her people' But Surprisingly so did Rajak. Why couldn't she be a queen. Why couldn't she be by his side. Help him. What about Zirean. What about her call to be his queen. His mother would never accept his choice if this was it. He lifted his chin from his arm and placed his forehead in that exact spot just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am

Sha're was quiet as she saw him thinking. She opened her eyes and watched him. She didn't know what to say or do. Her heart cried out to woo him, convince him to love her back. But she didn't want to do that. She didn't want to convince him one way or the other. So she stayed silent. She sat up quietly and looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 am

"Sha're" He whispered "You know what kind of place I am in." He said and looked back up at the wall and had to look away from his mothers face. He laid back and shifted to his side and propped his head up with his hand. "I think I'm falling for you as well. It's a complicated feeling. I know it's one that shouldn't exist but it does. And it grows deeper with every breath I take." He sighed and shifted his eyes "Can we keep this to ourselves for a while? Until I can figure out what needs to be done?" He looked back up into her eyes and rubbed a hand along her back where she was sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 am

She looked over at him her eyes full of hope and fear of what he was going to say. She listened her eyes never leaving his. She nodded "Of course" she said softly "I wouldn't breathe it to anyone" She smiled slightly as his hand rubbed along her back. She turned and laid down next to him again. Breathing in his sweet scent that she had found to relax and calm her. Why did she pick the one man that she should never have? She sighed softly and closed her eyes before opening them and looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

Rajak removed his head from his hand and put it under the pillow under her head. "What are you thinking?" He asked her as the smirk crawled over her face.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 pm

She smiled "How kind you are, how handsome." she smirked and then ran a hand along his cheek bone and the side of his face. "how much I don't deserve you" she admitted
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm

"Deserve? You as a women deserve the world. All that one can offer. No matter riches or clothes. A heart that sings to yours." He smiled "Someone that will love you for who you are, not what you should be" He said thinking about those eligible for her.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 pm

She sighed softly "If only that was how men picked wives" she said snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 pm

"Maybe not pick them, but deal with the hand you are dealt with. Everyone can be happy, it's just something that takes understanding......and i'm rambling" He laughed and pulled her close to him and gave her head a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm

"I love to hear you ramble" she giggled and closed her eyes enjoying the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

"Well then ramble I shall....in the morning" He yawned and let her cuddle in.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 pm

She grinned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips with a sparkle in her eye before snuggling back against him. She gave a soft sigh and drifted off into sleep. She slept soundly and woke gradually as the desert dawn wafted through the windows. She glanced to the window but didn't really want to wake up. She didn't want this to end. She yawned and turned back towards Rajak snuggling her head into the crook between his chin and his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm

As she snuggled closer in the morning dawn he subconsciously rubbed her arm and gave her a squeeze. He yawned then and woke up. "Sha're?" He asked not being able to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Sha're looked up "mhmm?" she asked and shifted so she could look at him. "hi" she said in a sleepy voice. Her hand moved up to his chest and then gently stroked over to his side. She yawned like a cat and then brought on leg up towards the rest of her unintentionally brushing it against his.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 pm

"Good morning beautiful" He smiled and then tensed up as her leg brushed against his and then up to his hip. He relaxed again and put his large hand around her leg. Just then one of the other servants brought his morning breakfast. Rajak looked up and smiled and then put his hand over her face a bit as if to shield the sun as they opened the large curtains. The quickly left the room as Rajak cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Sha're felt his hand on her leg and a shy smile appeared on her lips but her eyes were still closed. She opened them a little fearfully as the servants came in and she hid her face in his shoulder at the same time that he covered her face "blocking" the sun. She waited until they left and then slowly brought her face back into view with a slight smile. She moved her leg slightly and felt his hand still holding it. She brought her elbow under her and rested her head on her hand with her elbow resting on the pillow. "Boker Tov Hatich" (good morning handsome) she said in hebrew with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 pm

he smiled at her comment. "How did one sleep?" He asked in Hebrew in return and finally let go of her leg, although he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

"Very good, and you love?" she asked back in hebrew. She felt his hand leave her leg but she didn't move her leg. It felt good resting against his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

"Better than ever he rolled over the top of her and laid there on top of her. His hips resting on hers. He kissed her neck and cheek. "So what does my servant have planned for today?" He asked playfully kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

She smiled and shifted slightly as he rolled on top of her getting used to but enjoying the feeling of him on top of her. She smiled slightly her lips twitching as she tried to restrain a grin as he kissed along her neck. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes again relishing the feel of his lips on her soft skin. It sent tingles along her back. "mhmm I am at my lord's pleasure" she said softly and maneuvered her head around to kiss at the base of his jaw and neck nibbling slightly on his ear with her lips. She arched her back slightly and shifted her hips.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:14 pm

"At my pleasure?" He asked seductively with a grin on his face as he looked at her. He came back down and kissed her shoulder as she arched her back. He ran her hand along her sides and then kissed her before rolling back over to his side. "I can't do this right now Sha're" He insisted "Not until things with Zirean and me are.......resolved" He said. The time with Laohu were different for he didn't do it out of love, but out of passion, heat of the moment, lust. This was more than that. He wanted her so bad. But he couldn't do that to Zirean.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Sha're smiled as he kissed her shoulder and then looked at him a little confused. Almost like 'what did I do wrong?' She listened and simply nodded. "I understand" she said softly, she rolled on her side and gently ran a hand along his face. She kissed him and then rested her forehead against his. "Just as you said, keep it between us..if your mother found out anything about...us, she would have no problem with trying to make me disappear" she said softly, her head resting against his and her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next