Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm

"not that good? You sound better than my mocking bird" I smiled over at the none caged bird. "The paintings, some are by me, some are a gift from a villager in the mudd pits"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Sha're smiled "Although I am sure I do not have as much practice" she looked over the paintings. "They are beautiful" she smiled. She looked around and was surprised to not see the dogs. "Where are your hounds?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 pm

"Why thank you...I enjoy looking at them time to time"
"Who knows where them two are they are always lingering about, hunting and getting into trouble. There's been times I have came to bed to a rabbit in my bed. Sweet thought, not such a sweet smell" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Sha're laughed "Yes Kvetch told me of their opportunistic hunting. Are they pure Pharaoh hounds?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

"As pure as one can get without inbreeding" I added "they aren't the smartest, but get the job done. How about you, ever have any animals aside from kvetch?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Sha're nodded "Well dogs are dogs" she smiled "No..I've always had ferrets. Kvetch's grandfather I caught on the desert sands when I was 6. His grandmother was a gift from a family friend. I have raised ferrets ever since" she shrugged slightly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 pm

"you actually raise them?" I asked pulling out from under the sheets and laying on my stomach with my feet on the pillow listening "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Sha're nodded "In my "spare" time" she laughed "I bred several litters from my first pair. I would give them to other slaves that wanted a pet or I would" she coughed "sneak the kits out to market and sell them as pets" she looked around "After I got enough money I found Kvetch's mother at a pet dealer. She was well is pure white. She is from the Orient mountains. She was the runt of the litter so he was selling her cheap. I bought her and sneaked her back home. I fed her what scraps there were and anything else I could find. Meanwhile one of the males from the first set..I noticed something special. He could talk and I understood him. So..I kept him as a personal pet. His mother and father...disappeared" she looked down. "Anyway..he fell in love with this white furred beauty from the snowy mountains. They had several litters. The last of which was Kvetch and his sister Aimee. Right after the breeding season Kvetch's father disappeared" Sha're sighed. "You can imagine my surprise when Kvetch started talking at only 2 days old." she laughed and shook her head. "So my ferret raising has kinda slowed to a halt. I have no outside female or male, so I can't breed or risk inbreeding. There is a new male in the slave quarters but Aimee isn't mine anymore, and I don't know if her owner wants her bred" she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 am

I cradled my chin in my hand and listened, completely content with even just the sound of her voice and the movement of her face and hands. "Sneaking out?" I playfully raised and eyebrow "tisk tisk....and what do you mean disappeared?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

Sha're smiled "Well..I had most of the day when I was little to myself when my mom was working. I learned the ins and outs of the palace very well. Including where the merchants and camels came in and out" she smiled innocently. Her eyes grew a little sad "Well lets just say I believe Rommel's snake gets around. I could never prove anything. But my ferrets were loyal to me..they wouldn't just run off. And one time I found Thabit basking in the sun looking very full right after one of them disappeared. I almost skinned him alive right there." she sighed "M'lord...I know how you feel about the horses..really I do. I feel the same about my ferrets. They are all I have."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

I grinned "So I'm sure you know about all the secret passage ways in the palace then huh." I watched for her expression "Yes I can believe that, Thabit gets into more trouble than he's worth. I told father and Rommel that if I find that good for nothing reptile anywhere around my horses he will no longer be 7ft long" I said with a bit of hatred in my voice "He has scared my horses one to many times. And you are right my horses mean more to me than life itself. They rely on me, need me, and love me for who I am, not something you find very often" I said scratching Ahmose's head who had made his way onto the bed "So I can completely understand where you are coming from"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:33 am

Sha're smiled "Most of them I am sure, although somehow" she paused "I think Prince Rajak knows a few more that I have not discovered m'lord" she laughed. She nodded "Although every time I get close to finishing that snake Rommel appears. Besides..he knows how much I hate that snake, I would be his first...subject to suspect. And even if I wasn't the author of Thabit's demise, at least before I came under your protection m'lord, he wouldn't have believed me, accused me of lying and murder of his beloved pet and punished me. Probably trying to manipulate in the process saying something to the effect of he can let me off if I "do" something for him. She rolled her eyes and leaned back against the foot of the bed again and looked at the paintings. "M'lord...one time, I went to the library late. There was an old man there. He was muttering in a strange northern language. When I came out of hiding he looked like he had seen a ghost at first. Then he calmed down and was very kind, but very nervous about being heard. Do you know of him? He said he lives there...in the library. Yet I have only glimpsed him 3 times since"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 am

"Oh I don't about, unless yo u know that one" I pointed over her shoulder into the corner behind a table. "Unless you've been to my room and I didn't know about it" I grinned as I was right beside her face
"The strange old man, yes, I've seen him down there, but have never spoke with him. He doesn't retreat like others do when I walk in. To this day however I have yet to hear him speak."
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 am

Sha're grinned "Maybe I have maybe I haven't" she said playfully and then laughed "but no didn't I find that one. Do you know the one that goes directly from one of the kitchen cabinets, through the dungeon, to the outer court and then to the market road?" she asked. "I have only heard him talk twice. He seems to like children. One time I asked him how old he was. He said older than you can count m'dear and younger than imaginable. He is very strange, always talks in riddles" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 am

"Maybe?" I gave her a goofy look "Oh really, come and watch me when i sleep, I get it now" I chuckled and got out of bed and stretched before quickly making it before Sha're could get to it. "I don't know if i know abuot that one-there are so many" I addmited. "Old yet young? That makes no sense...should we go check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 am

Sha're shook her head "no" she laughed "I wasn't here at night. Mom took me back to our living quarters. But I would come and watch Ahmose when he was a cub. One time I even slipped him a little meat" she admitted. Sha're stood up as he did and moved to make the bed but he already did so she just smoothed it out. "Sure" she nodded "I haven't seen him in ages though."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Ahmose looked up and smiled.
"Oh really, that's where all that came from. he had the runs for a week" I laughed "Ok lets go" I said going to the door and opening it up and letting her in first before I looked around and slippe din myself

.............library
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Sha're smiled apologetically "Opps" she slipped through the door and followed the corridor to the library.

-----------Library
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

----------Library------->

Sha're quickly opened his amour and found his shirts. She didn't know which one he wanted so she choose one in the middle. Not a work one, but not a fancy one either. She took it off the hanger and gently folded it up. ~Ready?~ she asked and hurried back to the library.

----------Library------>
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 pm

........neutral gardens

It was a beautiful day out, the veils that covered the windows blew softly in the breeze and the room was filled with the scent of flowers. On my 'couch' i rolled out a few scrolls and was studying my english and hebrew
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Sefiroso bangs on the door loudly and would then say in a booming voice "Lord Rajak the Queen has summoned you."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 pm

I wrinkled my brow at the sturdiness of his demeanor. I rolled up the role, placed it on the table. I stood up and walked to the curtain, as I stepped out of the room I looked straight ahead waiting for him to lead the way to my mother, the queen.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Sefiroso begins marching toward the royal hall leading Rajak to the Queen

------->Royal Hall
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

...............canidaits room

I walked into my room and crawled under my bed to pull out the garments I had made for my new servant. I had plans to take her with into town to counsel meetings, travel when I needed to. I folded them neatly and laid them on the bed. There was a mixture of a bit more exotic clothes to her traditional veil garments. I didn't know how she would feel about it, but it was what they wore. I wrote a note and hung it on the screens of my bed to where she would see it, just to make sure I attached one of the peacock feathers to it.

With that I walked into the washroom and cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 pm

(time jumping)

----------Slave quarters----->

Sha're dutifully came to Rajak's quarters in the hour. She looked around "M'lord?" she asked softly but got no response. She quietly walked in. She cocked her head to the side when she saw a peacock feather and a note on his screen. She looked around before slowly walking towards it. She read it and blinked before looking down at the clothes spread out. She gasped slightly and gently stroked them. She looked back at the note. Then back at the clothes. Was he serious? They were beautiful but...they looked above her station....she glanced at all of them. Then looked at the more revealing ones. She swallowed slightly. 'this is just so I look the part of his servant' she reassured herself. She looked at the clothes again. Most hebrew girls wouldn't be caught dead in some of those in front of men...but then...who would know? Well her friends would..but it wasn't like she could refuse an order either. And they were beautiful...She looked around again. Was she just supposed to take them? She was unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next