Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rommel's Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rommel

Rommel

Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 pm

"You're dad? Really. wow" He smiled "Would you care to play a round?" He asked as he crawled half way under his bed and almost got stuck
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

She giggled Slightly, feeling a lot more comfortable with him.
"Of course." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 pm

His feet kicked as he tried to get out. "Help" he chuckled holding on to the chess board
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes.
"Princes shouldnt be playing under their beds." She said with a smile, beofer carefully grabbing his ankles and pulling him out with much effort.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm

"Well princes shouldn't get stuck under the bed is more like it" He laughed as he was pulled out holding on to a jade box. He rolled over and sat there for a minute "Thank you" He sighed and got up and picked up the heavy jade box and set it down beside a small round table that sat low to the ground. He pulled out the flat surface with the squares on it and then the painted and gold trimmed characters that were shaped like pharaoh's and different types of gods.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm

(have to go eat not sure if i'll be back or not-but i will be on bright and early)
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

She watched him, as he pulled the box out, and as He opened it.
"Ready?" She asked slightly quirkily.

(K... I have school... But I'll be on at 3 becky's Time... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 am

Rommel slid over a silk pillow in her direction. "Here sit on that" He smiled and set up the rest of the pawns. "Alright you are white, you start...lets wager this-what do i get if i win"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

She set the pillow down.
'Is this what being royal feels like?' she thought to herself with a slight smile...
"Hmmmm.." She said, thinking.
"What about... If you win, I will show you to read English... Unless you already know." She said, prompting an answer.
She waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"I have been, erm...'learning'" He half lied. He was always out playing around instead of studying like his brother. Sometimes he was embarrassed about it, but why did it matter his brother was to be pharaoh anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well, would you like my help?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:57 pm

"Sure I don't see why not" He smiled. Give him a reason to be around her anyway. "So what do you get if you win?"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm

"We can do a daylie thing." She added.
"And if I Win... Hmmm... Why dont you choose." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

"Well, that's not how it works" He smiled "You tell me what you want. Then I'll see if i can accommodate"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

She looked up at him and laughed.
"Ok... Well then. If I win.... Then you have to be kind to my goat." She said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

"Your goat" He shrunk a bit "Was that your goat that I hit?" He frowned a bit and slapped his forehead "I'm sorry, he was eating my expensive clothes" He tried to find an excuse "Ok deal" he said as he waited for her to make her first move so he could make his
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 pm

She smiled.
"She has a thick head." She said sweetly.
She moved a pawn forward, towards Rom's Pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm

They played for almost an hour as the sun was at high noon. ~Thabit, have one of the slaves bring us some lunch please, tell them to leave it at the door~ He ordered the snake ~yes master~ he hissed and slithered under the door frame.
Soon a knock came at the door. "Hold on" He said as he waited at the door for a minute to make sure they had left. He opened it up and picked up the tray with arrangements of meats and cheeses, along with some fruit. "Hungry?" He asked as he moved his piece "Check" He said as his queen moved closer to her queen.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

"Of course your majisty." She said, not looking up.
With one move, she had Rommel's Queen knocked out.
"So much for your check." She said, adding a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm

He took some of the meats and cheeses and began to eat it. "Well dang it" He said but moved over his pawn and set it as a "Check mate" He said with a full mouth
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm

She smiled, as He said the two fatal words.
Now she could spend everyday with him.
She looked up at him for the first time in a long while.
She saw his deep chocolate brown eyes, and her heart melted.
'What am I thinking!?' She thought furiously, shaking her head.

She looked down at the ground, feeling a great deal of shame.
He was Royalty, and she was nothing more than a Silly slave girl.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Rommel got up and smiled. Offering his hand to her to help her up "It was an honorable defeat" He offered. "I must get back to my studdies" He said planely as he tried to avoid her blue eyes "It was a pleasure getting to know someone beside my family. But please try to keep this away from royal or spying ears"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm

She felt his hand on hers as she stood up."
"Of course your majesty.. And I'll be seeing you tmorrow for an English Lesson." She said with a hopeful smile.

Last edited by Nanu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 pm

"Tomorrow it is" He said witha smirk as he opened the curtain for her. He watched her walk out and waltz away as she swayed. He closed the curtain and started bouncing around and doing a 'yes' motion with his arms and saying "yes yes yes" Thabit looked up at him with a strange look. Rommel stopped and straightened his clothes. He cleared his through ~*cough* sorry~
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Once the curtain was closed, she let out an ear to ear grin.
'TOMORROW!' she thought happily.
She spun around a few times out of glee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Quarters
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next