Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Garden

Go down 
+2
Sha're
Pharaoh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 pm

~Here? dangers, are you kidding. This palace is so secure, no one comes in or out. Besides Rajak is kind to his people, there is no reason for them to come into the palace and risk their lives for nothing. I think having the sword makes her more nervous than if she were not to have it. it makes here feel that she is more on edge~ Ahmose suggested
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm

~Hmmmm, Maybe. Though I still don't understand it......~ She paused alloud.
~It seems quite peaceful here, though one can never be too sure of himself........or herself.~ She added.
Watching Zirean pace up and down the garden paths. ~there she goes again. She usually dose that when she's deep in thought.Watch she'll twirl her hair curl next.~ Soon enough Zirean started playing with her curl, without realizing it.
Athena laughed, ~Right on time....~ She wagged her tail as she continued watching Zirean pace.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 pm

~You sound like her~ Ahmose admitted. ~worried. I've lived here my entire life, nothing will happen~ His head turned as his golden eyes followed the movements of the princess as she paced and chuckled as Athena called her next move ~What is she thinking about?~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm

~She got a message.....but I don't know what it said.....She seems worried about it for some reason.~ She added Athena tilted her head and looked at Ahmose ~Why?~ She asked him.

Zirean kept pacing, it was driving her crazy. Who was it that sent her the message? She couldn't remember anyone from her childhood. All the men were jerks to her anyway. Secret Admirer???? Who's that suppost to be? She twirled her curl again, without realizing it.

Athena shook her head and watched her Master pace. She was getting worried about the poor girl. All the girl knew about was violence, not peace. How was she going to fit in here?
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:26 pm

~Why?~ Ahmose repeated ~Because she's wearing a hold in Rajak's sand~ He joked ~Ask her what's wrong, I'm sure she'll tell ya~
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Thabit had watched his master get decked and snickering slithered outside where he saw Ahmose and made his way around him.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Athena laughed at Ahmose ~You're funny.~ she barked at him happily. ~Alright. I'll go.~ So Athena walked over towards Zirean. Slowly though she knew how scared Zirean looked. ~What's wrong?~ Athena asked.
Startled Zirean pulled out her short knife and posed.
~Zirean! Snap out of it!~ She'd never seen Zirean go this crazy over something.
Zirean seemed to come back from her thoughts ~Oh! Its just you, Athena. I'm sorry. I'm worried about the men, that are trying to get me.....Still. After all this way. And the message.~
Athena said ~Well you're wearing a hole in the sand.~ She laughed as Zirean put her sword away.
Athena added ~Also I wouldn't worry about it too much. Because of well Rajak will notice and then investigate. We don't want that.~ She shook her head
and Zirean said ~Allright........Deap breaths......~ She said as Athena walked back towards Ahmose. ~Took care of that.~ She smiled satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

~Funny? That's not an attribute I get often~ He said as she walked off to speak with her master. As she came back he just shook his large head to where the gold necklace around his neck rattled a bit ~Did you now? Is she calm enough to remove that sword from her waist?~
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 pm

~What is her problem?~ Thabit asked as he came slithering out of the bushes not so worried about Ahmose at the moment. In a way they were after all brothers. ~She smells fearfull, like she's looking over into her past~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm

~Ummm.....I don't think so....She wears that where ever she goes.~ She added
~It never leaves her side, even when she sleeps, she keeps it near her bed.~
She shook her head and added ~Many have tried to convince her to take it off, but she's very stubborn. Even i've tried and she won't listen.~
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:51 pm

~There will come a day to where she will either have to learn to trust, or be forced to remove it~ Ahmose advised. ~This is a peaceful palace, and if a princess is carrying around a sword with her at all times it will make his people uneasy. The Pharaoh and his queen do not like that.~ Ahmose then turned to the quiet voice of Thabit ~oh hello.~ he said and turned back to Zirean watching her still fidgeting ~why do you say that? her past?~
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Thabit coiled up on the other side of Ahmose ~The look on her face, it's not a constant fear but one that comes and goes. she's questioning herself~ He flared a bit and smoothed back down. His seven foot body was laying in the sun baked sand ~Her smell, it's not of a current fear really, it's one of what may come. It's not even something she knows herself~
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Athena asked ~Who's this?~ she tilted her head and looked down at the snake. She commented ~I've never seen you're kind before.~ She sniffed at the snake curiously.

Mean while Zirean was trying to calm down. 'Deap breaths.....Deap breaths.' She couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Thabit pulled up and flared exposing his design in his hood. ~I am an Egyptian King Cobra, I have to this day never seen one of your kind either. I mean a type of k-nine right?~ Thabit said in his hushed voice
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Athena backed away with her tail between her legs. ~I'm a wolf, Related to what you call k-nine yes. But greater than the adverage......dog....~
She gritted her teeth against that last word. Athena always thought herself more than a dog.

When Zirean finally felt relaxed she sat down again. She breathed out a shakey sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 pm

~He doesn't mean anything by it~ Ahmose grinned as he got up and walked to Zirean and placed a head on her lap then brought up one of his massive paws. His gold necklaced twinckled
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 pm

"Oh, Hi. Ahmose." She sighed and put a hand on his head. "I'm not having a very good day." She looked at his golden eyes. Athena walked over having enough to do with the 'King Cobra' she snikered.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Ahmose looked up at her and grinned in his panther way and flicked his tail in the white sand. As the grains of sand fell onto his coat it quickly rolled off.
After no one answered in the halls I thought it was a good time for some alone time in the garden. It was very early and the birds had just barely came out of their hiding places. Then I saw the only blond I knew. Zirean was sitting on a bench with Ahmose and Athena "Zirean?"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Zirean jumped up startled as she looked over towards the voice. She saw Rajak standing there. "Rajak, I mean Sire! I.....Just needed some time to think." She said as she looked at him. Athena wagged her tail at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh you are ok, just surprised you are up this early" I said as I turned back to the door and stepped out "I'll be around if you need me"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"Couldn't sleep." She said sitting back down. She moved a curl that was sticking in her face. She looked back down at Athena who was staring up at her ~What?~ Athena just rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 am

"There he goes again. Will I ever get through to him??" She watched as he left.
~Not if you don't try harder.~ Athena said to her. ~Ugh, How?~ She asked Athena replied ~You gotta act like a Harem girl, but at a more sophisticated level.~ She answered sternly.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 am

"I'm going to go look for him." She said aloud. ~That a girl.~Athena said. So She went to go look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garden   Royal Garden - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garden
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4