Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 am

I shook my head as she dashed off on the horse. I quickly flipped he mare around who spun on one leg and cantered after her "So what would you like to see?" I asked as I ran up beside her
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:11 am

Akila slowed her horse and looked at Rajak
"See?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"Ya" I smiled "What would you like to do, where would you like to go, what would you like to see. I can go anywhere do anything anytime i want. Just say it, my wish is your command" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:17 am

Akila blinked her eyes in amazement.
"Well, what would you recommend, your highness?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

"Hmmm" I hummed a bit and looked at the horizon "Come" I asked/demanded. I urged the mare into a trot up the dune. Soon we reached the top. Out in front of you was nothing but more dunes and a few pyramids which were nothing more than the tombs of my ancestors. However I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her around. That was a sight that would make anyones heart skip a beat. It was the palace along a cliff, the river flowing through it and around it and dropping off into a canyon. there were palm trees and flowers, the sunlight shimmering off the water.
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Akila gasped, not believing what she saw.
"It's like.... like a dream" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:53 pm

"Isn't it?" I asked staring at it in amazement as well. "I come up here at night sometimes" I admited
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Akila smiled.
"It must be beautiful at nights. A million stars above you, gentle breeze making palm trees whisper to each other, river glistening as a sliver stripe on the landscape." Akila trailed off. She blushed slightly.
"Sorry, i got lost in my thoughts"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

I was a bit amazed at the words flowing out of her mouth, so gently licking the banks. "Impressive." I commented and looked from her face back over the desert. "this is my home, my kingdom, and all my future"
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 pm

"Yes, and you have got a beautiful future" Akila said softly, following his eyes over the desert.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

I sighed heavily and sat down in the deep warm sand burring my fingers in it "I would like to think so yes" I looked up at her then patted the sand beside me "But why do you say that"
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Akila sat down besides him.
"Well... you will be then next Pharaoh after you father. You have the power and opportunity to make your lands and cities rich and people happy. i don't know you very much, but by that and on the basis of what I have heard of you... i think you would be a good ruler. And after all, it is a beautiful place." Akila glanced at him and looked then back over the desert, not sure what to say.
"Sorry, your highness, i expressed myself poorly"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm

"It's ok" I smiled taking in the words "By what you have heard of me?" I asked confused
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Akila smiled.
"People speak good of you. That's what I meant" she ran her fingers through the sand, enjoying it's soft stroke on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm

"They do?" I asked a bit startled. Not many spoke well of him-that he heard, he was after all a Pharaoh's son
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Akila laughed.
"Yes, some people speak bad of you. But some slaves I've met say you are not as bad as everybody thinks."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I playfully cocked an eyebrow "Oh really....who may that be?" I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Akila smiled.
"Your highness, when I am not taking care of horses, will I help other slaves with their duties?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 pm

"That is up to you, but i'm sure you will be. it's really up to my mother" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Akila nodded.
"Okay."
Not sure what to say any more, she started drawing in the sand, humming silently. She drew just swirls and ornaments, erased, and started drawing again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 pm

"Well. you ready to head back?" I asked after some time of silence
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Akila nodded.
"Sure, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm

i nodded and got up-offered her a hand and helped her back up on the gelding before swinging my leg over the white mare myself. I turned her around and rode down the hill towards the palace. We got to the stallion alley where I handed her the mare, "Go ahead and get them washed and brushed-and the feed list is written on the scroll in the tack room of the mare alley" I said before walking away. Ahmose sat and watched and looked between the two before following me
Back to top Go down
Akila

Akila

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:31 am

Akila bowed.
"yes, your highness. Thank you for this afternoon"
First she washed and brushed the gelding, then worked with mare, and then other horses.
Zac sat on warm sand and watched her working.
While working, Akila started humming silently, but soon she was already laughing and singing loudly.
~It seems like.... like I've been here for a long time already~ Akila smiled.
Zac laughed.
~And you know~ Akila continued, ~i feel like.. like...~ she paused to find the right words. ~I feel like i'd be home!~
~We both are home now. At least i hope so~ Zac chuckled in a ferret-way.
~I hope that too.~ Akila patted horse's neck and doused a piece of cloth in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 am

..................zirean's quarters

We walked in and the two horses were ready in their fancy dress. I put on the bridals and handed the gold threaded reins of the feisty cherry bay to Zirean. I myself mounted up on my fiery black stallion. "I'm giving you her because you said you can ride" I smiled "Lets go" I pushed the stallion out of the barn and into the desert sands.
We rode for some time, over mounds and mounds of dunes. I would catch Zirean stopping and looking back at the palace then at the ocean and at the village. I pointed out one of the pyramids "That is fathers tomb they are preparing. The big square next to it will be mine. They wont start mine till I am named pharaoh, 70 days after fathers death. It will be the scariest and unsafest 70 days of my life" I admitted. "A few more dunes and we are there." With that we trotted through the deep sand and came upon an oasis. Palm trees lined the grass patch and the water sparkled

............oasis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stable-Stallion Alley   Royal Stable-Stallion Alley - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Stable-Stallion Alley
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next