Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Canididate Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zirean

Zirean

Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 am

She said "Just horses. Royal horses, very fast bred for battle. I used them in a tournament once. Won every duel." She said proudly. "Of course otherwise I wouldn't be here...." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

When she spoke of her home land she spoke very highly of herself. It must have been the lack of praise in her life time. "I'm sure they were, but it's not all in the horse, it's the rider too. Why don't you get some sleep and i'll come get you bright and early and we'll go find those Oasis'" I offered and looked for that smile that I liked so much.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 am

"Alright." She said smiling, as she took her sword off and laid it next to her bedside. She sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

"Would you mind leaving that behind tomorrow? Doesn't look good having my guests wearing a sword when I am to protect them. I'll bring you some thing else for protection, something more discrete." I smiled and got up and put one hand on either side of her legs and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you in the morning" I stood up and walked to the door then hid in the shadows for a moment watching her
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Zirean changed and laid down in the soft bed. With her silk gown on. She looked at the drawer that her message and arrow were hiden. She forgot soon and whispered 'I always carry a weapon with me. in case i would need it against my enimies. Though your not my enemy Prince. There are others here.' If she couldn't have her sword then she would carry her knife that would lay against her leg. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Zirean got up unable to sleep. She looked out the window. Wondering if her admirer was out there. A man sat on a distant rooftop staring at her. She blinked then he was gone. Zirean shook her head. She sat down on her bed staring blankly.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Zirean finally fell asleep. Seeing that no one was coming in she settled down.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Athena got to Zirean's quarters, not feeling in the mood to talk she just laid down outside on the balcony. Soon she fell asleep too tired to worry about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

Zirean woke up to the sun shining on her face. She groaned, not wanting to get up yet. But she got up anyway. Then she rememberd that Rajak was going to take her to the Oasis today. She got up excited.
Two of her daggers were strapped to her legs and hidden under her dress. 'Just in case.' She thought. They were about a foot long and sharp. She would miss her sword, but daggers were just one of her few possessions that she always carried with her. Zirean went out on the balcony and saw Athena there.
She bent down. ~Hey you ok? Are you going to come with us today?~ She asked as Athena woke up. ~What?.....Oh....No I'm not in the mood for travel today. You go enjoy the princes company.....~ She heaved a heavy sigh and closed her eyes.
~Ok....if that's what you want.....~ Zirean said worried about her. She'd never acted like that. What was wrong with her? 'Oh well she'll get over it. Maybe its just homesickness.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 am

.............Rajaks quarters

I walked into Zirean's room in my more traditional dress. The necklace and arm bands glistened in the sun as I held two dress bridels. "Good morning Princess" I smiled and bowed gently. "Are you ready for today's ride?"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am

She smiled at him "I've been waiting for it all night." Zirean smiled even more walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 am

I bit my lip as she came over to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "I've been looking forward to it too. And I have just the horse for you" I smiled and let her go.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am

She walked beside him as he led her to the Royal Stables.
----------Royal Stables.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:55 pm

------Royal Stables

Zirean came back to her room, Athena was lying down quietly watching a bird on a pertch outside the window. She went over to her ~Hey, you ok?~ She asked, and Athena answered ~Guess so, how was the Oasis?~ Zirean smiled at her and sat down next to her head. ~It was really tense at first, because I felt some unwanted presence there. But then it left and I just felt free! It was amazing. We kissed under the waterfall.~ She said dreamily. Athena got up
and sat beside her ~Good, the sooner you Marry him the better. Then you don't have to worry about those Harem girls that much.~ Athena bit back those last words. Zirean asked ~That Much? Why are they wanting him that badly?~ She asked and Athena said ~Well......you just need to stop worring soo much about our enimies. Then you'll be fine. Like you said, you had a good time once you stopped worring.~ She said inocently.
~You know that I'll never forget about them here. But If I ever return to Rome I will need to remember what I've been taught.~
Athena said ~Yes I remember, but for now couldn't we just relax here. Make it a lifetime vacation that you never had.~

Zirean sighed ~I already promised that to Rajak I guess I've gotta promise this to you too. Fine.~ She went over to her bed and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 pm

(Sorry guys, kinda long. lol)
Zirean woke up a few hours later, it was dark and the moon was just a sliver in the sky. She got up and lit a candle. Athena was awake because of her nap earlier in the day.
~Why are you up? Couldn't you sleep?~ Athena asked and she shook her head and went to the balcony. She sat the candle down out of the wind. She watched the night strollers, against the torch light in the alleys.
~Hmmm, wonder what the cities like?~ Zirean asked to no one. Senceing what she was thinking about doing.
Athena said ~Whoah! Hold it! Not so fast, You are not going out there. Especially dressed like that, They would notice and possibly kill you. No, Bad idea. Forget it!~ she added stubbornly, ~Plus you don't even know the place.~ She grunted making her point.
~Fine, maybe I'll try it some other night, when I know the place better.~ Leaning against the railing she watched the sands roll.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:15 pm

(sorry guys this one is really really long. i got bored.)
Zirean just stood there, daydreaming. Looking at the rooftops, and sky. Not paying attention to anyone, or anything. Nearby....A man on a roof quite near the palace sat and watched her. His eyes scanning the perimmeters for enemies, from time to time.
'Soon I will meet you. But now's not the time.' he thought sadly. He watched the guards make there rounds. He continued to watch.
Zirean just stood there ~Zirean?.....Hello....~ Athena said teasingly. She barked at her to get her attention, ~Huh. What?~ She asked Athena.
Athena answered ~Nothing you looked like you were going to fall asleep again. Maybe you should go back to bed.~
~Don't be silly, There were times we stayed up all night afraid for our lives!~ She said looking down at her. Athena laughed ~Yes and you wouldn't go to sleep either, especially with your enimies around. What about you're secret admirer? Who is he anyway?~
Zirean shook her head ~How am I suppost to know. I don't even know what he looks like, let alone who he is.~ Zirean moved away from the window and sat down on the bed carring the candle with her. She set it on a table. Athena walked over to sit next to her legs. Zirean pulled out the note and read it over again. ~Its not any handwriting I know.~ She pulled out the arrow, ~The feathers I don't reconize. I'm not sure who it is, until he reviels himself to me.~ She said and put the items away.
~Better not let Rajak see those, he'll get mad.~ Athena commented. Zirean nodded and said ~You're right, I'll have to find a safer place to hide them.~ She looked around, but decided to wait until it was morning. She laid down, and Athena jumped up on the bed with her like she usually did. Zirean burried her face in her lovely black fur.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Zirean laid down, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't sleep. ~Athena?~ she asked, ~Yes?~Athena asked gently. ~I still can't sleep.~
Athena sighed, ~Another one of those nights, I guess.~ Zirean sighed and sat up.
~I guess I'm still trying to get used to the place.I'm sorry was I disturbing you're sleep?~ Athena looked at her and said ~No, I slept while you were out enjoying yourself with the Prince. I'll be fine. Would you like to go some where?~
Zirean thought about that for a minute. ~I don't know. Maybe when I feel more comfortable roaming the halls, then I will.~
Athena nodded ~Alright, would you like to go out on the balcony?~
Zirean nodded knowing that Athena could see in the dark as well. So she got up and went over to the balcony and looked out across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Zirean had finally managed to crawl into bed for a while after getting up again. Though only to find herself waking again (For the third time that night) "Ugh, why can't I sleep....." Zirean looked out the window there was alittle bit of pink in the sky. Seeing that it was early moring, she got up anyway, and got dressed.
~What are you doing?~ Athena asked.
~I'm gonna explore. Just a little ways.~ She said.
~Then I'm coming with you.~ Athena said sternly.
So they got up and went out the door.

------Hall's between rooms.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm

------Sparring Ring

When Zirean had got back from the Sparring Ring. She sat down on the bed ~Why was it so easy for me to talk to that man, and not Rajak?~ She asked Athena. ~Perhaps you just need some time to get to know him better.~
She didn't want to argue, instead she changed and took a mild warm bath.
Just enough to withstand the cold water. She ate what the slaves had braught her. Then she rested for the night. Seeing that Rajak was still out she decided to call it a day. So she laid down and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 am

---------Harem girl quarters---->

Lao snuck into the quarters and then climbing up an ajoining wall she crawled out onto a rafter above the princess' bed. She unwinded the thread and carefully let it down so it was right above the princess' bed. She took a quiet breath and then sent the poison dripping down. One single drop fell onto the princess' mouth and the princess licked her lips swallowing it. Laohu closed her eyes and then quickly made her escape. The princess' coughing as her airway closed filling the halls as Lao silently and undetected slipped back into her quarters.

-----------Harem girl quarters------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Canididate Quarters   Royal Canididate Quarters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Canididate Quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2