Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nafrini

Nafrini

Rajak's quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yes. I believe we both are," Nafrini straitenned, she scratched at the heavy material on her body; she was used to finer cloths. Nuibt walked in the room and kept an eye out for the leopard.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Ahmose walked up beside me his jewls clanking as well. Kvetch was perched on top of him. "Do you girls ride?" I asked looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Nafrini

Nafrini

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm

"I have...... but not often," Nafrini said, Nubit glared at Ahmose.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Ahmose rolled his eyes at Nubit. "Well I will let you ride my gentle mare then." I smiled.
Together we headed to the stables where we already had horses waiting. I helped the two girls mount up and then mounted my black stallion as well. Ahmose still carried kvetch as we slowly made our way through the palace gates to the village.

.................outside the palace
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Sha're smiled and blushed slightly at the way he looked at her. "Um I have never gotten a chance to ride" Sha're looked down "But I would love to try" She followed them out and mounted up on one of the other gentle mares. She followed them out.

---------outside the palace
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 pm

.............Stables

I walked in with Ahmose at my side. With a heavy sigh I removed my 'hat' and all the jewelry. Pulling the bracelets from my biceps I put them in their individual boxes that were hidden in the wall. After the box was placed I put my hands on the marble desk. "Who am I?" I asked out loud but to no one. Turning to lean against the desk I crossed my arms and looked at Ahmose. ~What's wrong?~ He asks
~Nothing, Just feeling that feeling again~ I gave off a heavy sigh and walked to him as he handed me his paw so I could remove his 'anklets' ~I'm to nice of a guy~
~no you aren't you fool, you are just under pressure, and a kind pharaoh is what this kingdom needs~ He said with a deep wise voice.
~you are probably right good friend.~ I said walking to put his jewelery away before heading to my bed. As I pushed my way through the curtains/veils Barak and bakari pushed their way through as well and jumped up on me licking me as they could. I bent over to them and scratched their ears as their little paws began to shake. "Good dogs" I said before flopping down on my bed.
After about 4 hours of sleep I awoke with the full moon shining in. It was time to take a beautiful slave girl to see her family. I got up and put on the most basic clothes I had which weren't that basic. The sandals tied half way up my calf but I found a flowy cream colored pair of 'pants.' "This will have to do" I said turning a bit at Ahmose, he just nodded. I grabbed my cloak and put on a necklace wtih a scarab and moon and headed to the royal stables.

......................royal stable section
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm

------------from where ever she comes from lol------>

Queen Nufrita had heard some disturbing news from her favorite son and some of the more loyal slaves about her older son Rajak. She decided to talk with him about it and she slipped into his quarters and pretended to straighten up a few things while she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm

.............Stables

With many thoughts racing through my mind Ahmose pushed through the curtains and froze. I ran right into the back of him as my nose was buried in a scroll of history. "Mother" I said delightfully "What is the honor" I didn't get to see her much so this was rare
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Nufrita looked up and smiled "Son! Honor? Do I need an excuse to see my eldest son?" she laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

"Of course not" I smiled handsomely "With studies, duties, and business I'm afraid I don't get to see you as often as one would like" I bowed my head gently
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:34 pm

"Ah the duties of a future pharaoh. A heavy load is on you my son. So besides being busy how have you been?" She asked casually "I am told the horses have had good exercise as of late"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

"A heavy load indeed, but one I am proud to bare" I said pushing out my chest and standing tall. "I have been great, confused about a few situations, hence the reading" I smiled shyly now for I could only imagine what she was really here for
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm

"Confused? About what my son?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 pm

"Not really confused-but wishing things were a bit different. Those people working out there...our slaves...the fear that is put into their hearts. I understand it but then again..." I let out a frustrated sigh "I don't. I'm sorry mother, I guess I'm just going through a phase. I'll be ok really"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

She raised an eye brow. "Rajak...those slaves. They aren't people" she soothed "They are like cattle. They do their work and if they do it well they eat. Nothing less or more than is expected of any work animal. If they do poorly than they are punished. Nothing to worry your head over" she smiled "Don't forget your and their place in society. They are here to service us, they have no other purpose. Besides, they wouldn't be able to comprehend the complexities that come with having authority. Us Egyptians are the best and the brightest of man kind. We make the world Egypt." She smiled triumphantly "All other sub groups will find their place in service of us" she finished haughtily
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"Yes mother" I said respectfully. I didn't exactly agree with it but what choice did I have. I played the last few days through my head. "Is there anything I can have the slaves get for you mother?"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 pm

She smiled and nodded. Then she considered. "hmm not that I can think of right now, oh maybe that young brown haired one." she said dismissively "Maybe she can bring me some warm water for a bath. She must be a shrewd one that girl. I noticed she has a new veil" she said watching Rajak for a reaction "I can't imagine what it cost her"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 pm

"Nafrini" I mentioned "I will find her and have her do that for you mother. The veil" I bowed my head "Was a gift from myself" I knew she would recognize it, if not find out "She found Ahmose with a thorn in his paw, the ferret helped Ahmose and then Nafrini informed me of it. i found it a great gift for someone of her stature"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 am

Nufrita nodded "very good" she smiled "It is good to reward those that do us service. Just as long as they remember their place." she warned casually. "Well I must get on with palace responsibilities my son, keep studying. If you ever need distraction the harem girls are often surprisingly good company." she smiled slightly "Rommel seems to enjoy his father's gift of them" She bowed her head ever so slightly and made her exit, her fears temporarily calmed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 am

"Distraction I do very well on my own" I chuckled "sometimes to often, my face shouldn't leave these scrolls" I playfully rolled my eyes "I took my mothers hand and kissed her jewelry "Thank you for the visit mother." I smiled and waited. I was just glad she didn't bring up marriage again. 'and yes rommel has' I grumbled to myeslf
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 am

I spend some time sitting on the balcony over looking egypt, my egypt. The side of my balcony was dark for they placed me at the rising sun, for that is what I was. Candles flickered all about me that were lit by the slaves for me to read by. My attention to the scrolls before me were quickly interupted when something out of the corner of my caught my attention. Something, no someone was sneaking through the alleys to the stables. It couldn't be the care taker this late at night unless there was something wrong. I quickly rolled up the scroll and placed it in my chair and stood at the edge of the balcony and watched for a moment before dashing off towards my horses.

royal stables
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 pm

..........Royal stables

I came up fromt he horse stables and stunk....well to me it was a good smell. I quickly washed off and changed into some nicer clothes that smelt like an ancient cactus that gave off a soft manly odor. I called for a slave to bring food and I went out to the balcony where I had been reading previously. I was out of site as the breeze blew through the entire room waiving veils
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:20 pm

----------Royal Stables--------->

Sha're walked in still reading the scroll. She bumped into Ahmose who had stopped and she blushed slightly when she looked up and saw Rajak looking at her. "Erm sorry m'lord" she quickly bowed her head and handed him the scrolls that had been under her arm. She quickly rolled up the one she had been reading about her ancient ancestor and waited to see if he had another task for her.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:54 pm

I chuckled as she bumped into Ahmose and he grunted a bit. I shook my head and took the scrolls and tucked them under my arm as I walked to my bed that sat smack dab in the middle of the room with veils hanging from the ceilings and inscents filling the room. There was a rack type thing where he placed the scrolls "Sit, have some food" I said looking through the veil/curtains. "I will be with you momentarily"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Sha're nodded and went and sat down. She looked around and smiled slightly. She liked his room much better than Rommel's. This had a sense of calm. Rommel's projected fear and manipulation. She looked back at the food and her eyes grew slightly. It wasn't that the slaves weren't fed..but they weren't fed that great either. She took a cube of cheese and nibbled on it like a mouse relishing it. She then turned back to her scroll and carefully unrolled it to the place she was reading. Joseph had just been thrown into prison for a crime he didn't commit. She got lost in the scroll, nibbling on pieces of cheese as she read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next