Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I took a harsh breath in and grinned "Well, the prince is fine this morning, but you are going to get him all worked up again. How is Laohu this morning?" I asked using her name and trying to shift beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:41 pm

"Am I?" she asked playfully and ran a fingertip around his chest. "Hmm Laohu is good" she slowly blinked seductively. "Is there anything" she shifted her hips slightly and slowly "I can do for the prince? Anything at all?" she said coyly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 pm

My eyes widened and I had to push her off me a bit. although All I wanted to do was Put my arms under hers and sit her up and kiss her belly and love her one more time. "Laohu is VERY good" I said in a turned on voice. "And I'm sure there is lots, but I must get going" I said trying to scoot off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Laohu pouted playfully and then sat up and watched him. "Get going? Where?" she batted her eyelashes and then smiled curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 pm

I turned around from where I stood up and placed one hand on the bed and the other I put behind her head and leaned in to kiss her and then parted my lips from hers "I promised the princess I would take her to an oasis" I said still holding my hand behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Laohu grinned and kissed him back nibbling on his lip playfully "oh I see" she smiled "well have fun" she smirked and then laid down on the bed on her belly and her head on the palms of her hands watching him get dressed again. She on the other hand was still not wearing anything and just laid on top of the covers watching and smiling. "You know where I am..if you...need anything" she winked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:07 pm

My eyes wondered over her body. I pulled my arm band up my arm and secured it and then walked back over to her and kissed the back of her shoulder, her back, her lower back and then crawled over the top of her and rubbed my face in her hair and kissed her shoulder and cheek. "I do, I hope I didn't hurt you last night. I do know where you are at though if I seek your company again" I then climbed off of her again and smiled before walking out with bridals on my shoulder.

............Zirean's quarters
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm

"hmmhm" she said softly as he softly kissed her. "Hurt me?" she shook her head "not in the slightest" she said with a grin "good, then I shall look forward to seeing you again" she winked and rolled over on her back to watch him walk out. She grinned and then quickly got up and got dressed. She hurried back to her quarters. Everything was going according to plan.

---Harem Girl Quarters-->
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 pm

-------------(from were ever she was) haha----------->

Sha're tentatively peered into Rajak's quarters. She hadn't seen him since he had sent her to her quarters. She was a little timid at the moment. She quietly started cleaning up his quarters. Not that they were dirty but just tiding them up. She gave the hounds fresh water and dusted off some of the small tables. She straightened his sheets and blinked when she saw a scarf fabric. She pulled it out from under the a pillow and frowned slightly. A harem girl scarf. She bit her lip and hid it again in a drawer. She went back to cleaning. What had she been thinking, it wasn't like he would stay away from harem girls forever. He was pharaoh. It was only natural. She sighed. 'well i'm not a harem girl' she told herself firmly 'what ever he does i'm just...' her mind wandered to when he had kissed her. Her heart had melted. She closed her eyes and sighed slightly bending over a table to get a spot on the far side.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:35 pm

......................Royal stables

I walked in with the two royal bridals draped over my shoulder and a smile plastered on my face. "Sha're?" I said excitedly and went and hung the two up "I haven't seen you in..." I stopped "In days" I walked over to her and picked her up and spun her around set her back down and went to find some different clothes to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Sha're looked up suddenly and couldn't help laughing surprised when he picked her up. She kinda put her hands out to steady herself when he set her down. "Well hi" she said with a confused smile. "Ya I...wasn't sure...you didn't send for me...I.." she bit her lip slightly and turned back to the cleaning. The soft blue fabric of her blouse seemed to absorb the light as the flared sleeves swayed softly with her arm cleaning the top of the table. The slitted skirt swayed open and closed as shifted her hips while moving to get a better angle at the stain.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 pm

I quickly changed while she wasn't looking and then turned and leaned against the 'dresser' as she cleaned my night stable. "When I didn't send for you what?" I asked as I slowly walked over to her running the curtains through my hands. The blue reflected off her skin
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 pm

"I didn't want to intrude" she said softly and looked up, her brown eyes showing uncertainty whether she was talking to Rajak or the prince. "I hope you did not think I was lagging in my duties M'lord" she said respectfully
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 pm

"I haven't called for you for I thought one would like some time off, after the....Well you know" I said scratching my neck and walked past her to put the halters and bridals where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm

"Oh" she said quietly "thank you for coming out when you did" she said. "Will he ever give up?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Thinking that wasn't what i mean i just kept it to myself "Ummm, once he finds himself someone else to harass possibly" I shrugged "Are you ok though? I hope I didn't scare you again?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Sha're looked up again "No no I'm ok" she nodded. She bit her lip slightly. Parted of her wanted to walk over to him, flirt with him a little bit. He had awakened something in her with that kiss. But...she held herself back, she didn't want to assume anything. Maybe he had just been feeling lonely. He had wanted company. Maybe he didn't really have any feelings...but then what was that excitement about. She sighed to herself but not out loud. She looked over at the bridles. "Have fun riding?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"Ya it was fun. Got to know the princess a little better, got her to let her guard down a bit. She is still a little stiff I have to say. But she'll loosen up. How about you, what have you been up to?" I asked and smiled back as she avoided eye contact "What's on your mind?" I asked carefully
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm

"Good, she seems like she could be a good queen if I may say so" she said softly "Oh I took Estelle, my friend to meet the old man. I think he kinda creeped her out though" Sha're laughed softly "he is a strange one" her mind flashed back to his warning to be careful. He couldn't have known...and besides what harm could relationship with a prince do? She looked up "hmm? me?" she asked softly "why do you ask?" she glanced at him but her eyes shifted away again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"I found him quiet amuzing, intelligent, wise and someone to speak whisley with." I admitted "But I could see how one could be creeped out by that, it's unfamiliar to them." I stopped for a moment and watched as her eyes wandered "Sha're, yes on your mind. Here sit" I took her hand and led her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Sha're looked up when he said her name. She followed him over and sat down on the bed. She looked down at her hands and then back at him. His hand was still on hers and she looked down at it and her thumb gently stroked his hand. "I..I just don't know what to think" she said softly "two nights ago was the happiest night of my life" she admitted "but I...I can't be just a harem girl either" she sighed slightly. "I.." she sighed and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 am

I wrinkled my brow and shook my head as she spoke of being a Harem girl. "First of all I mean that night. It wasn't just totaly random. And don't you think..." I said putting my other hand on her hand as well "That if I thought of you as no more than a harem girl I would have asked for more that night. Instead...." I looked up from her hands into her eyes "I asked for you to just lay with me as long as you could. I enjoy your company. Then Again, I am betroathed. I do not know if I love her or not. It's to early to tell. But my heart is torn every which way. I ache Sha're." I looked back down as something inside me felt funny. My nose tingled and my lip twitched.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

Sha're listened and nodded "True" she said softly. She then looked up and her eyes saddened when he said his heart was torn. She tentatively stood up and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "You're always there for me...I'm here for you too" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 am

I had to stretch my face to satisfy my tear ducts. I blinked a couple of times "Thank you Sha're, it means the world to me" I said as I got up and put my arms around her as well. "Thank you" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

Sha're smiled "Your welcome" she tightened her hug slightly and relished getting a hug from him as well. "Anything you'd like to talk about?" she asked softly wondering if he just needed someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next