Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:17 pm

I heard the sound of Sha're's voice but it wasn't sha're it was nefratiri. "Oh yes..." I said getting up and dropping Kvetch on the bed. "Zirean, how are you this morning" I said politely
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Kvetch gave an oof and then laid on the bed posing. Sha're glared at him and he giggled and then ran up one of the posts on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

My eyes wondered to Sha're and I quickly averted them to Ahmose so walked up to her and rubbed against her legs. He didn't know the difference between Sha're and Nefratiri. To him she was just Sha're.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Sha're smiled and gently stroked Ahmose. Kvetched jumped from post to post and looked down at Zirean. He came down half way so he was at eyelevel. He gaped at her blond hair. (kvetch is a ferret lol)
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:26 pm

"Very well, thank you." She grinned. "Sha're was just giving me a tour of the Palace" She said watching the little creature (With amusment) scurry up on the bed post. Then turning her attention back to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm

(Nafratiri Wink Sha're hasn't told her her real name lol)

Sha're nodded and then set the bundle of finely wrapped clothes on his bed. "Your laundry m'lord" she smiled and gave him a wink that zirean couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 am

Athena watched the little creature climb up the post. ~What exactly are you?~ She asked tilting her head and wagging her tail curiously.
Zirean smiled at her and shook her head ~You ask all the questions don't you?~ Athena said ~Yes, but I like to know things. Especially since were in a new place with several different spirit animals around. Back home we never knew about them.~
Zirean frowned ~Yes we did, we saw them in books or scrolls.~ Athena rolled her eyes, and said ~You get the idea.~
Zirean came back to reality and waited on Sha're patiently.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am

Ahmose wandered over to the bed post and sat beside it watching kvetch and then looking down at Athena. "He is a ferret"
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 am

~Oh, Ok. Never seen a creature like you before. Sorry.~ She said looking at the ferret. She was a little more wary around Ahmose now since they'd argued the other night.
She was feeling alittle uncomfortable, but she held her grownd. Athena wouldn't make that mistake again. She wagged her tail nervously, looking up at Zirean. Zirean looked down at her with a questioning look but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Kvetch looked over at Ahmose and then nodded ~Yep I am a rabid wolf eating ferret!~ he grinned and giggled as he used the bed posts as a jungle gym. Sha're rolled her eyes at the ferret. "My apologies m'lady, he is my spirit animal, he has taken a liking to his majesty's panther and they like to play together. He stays out of more trouble here than in my quarters all day alone." She explained. She saw the pile of stuffing on the bed. "Kvetch.."she growled under her breath and sighed quickly walking over and gathering up the stuffing and throwing it away in the garbage pot.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 pm

"That's alright." She said smiling. Athena rolled her eyes and watched the Ferret as they called it.
Zirean watched as Sha're picked up a small piece of cotton. Looking at the little Ferret she smiled. Unsure of what to say. She'd never really been good at talking, especially when her life was on the line nearly every day.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm

"Oh don't worry about it Sha're" I said to her and smiled after her. Ahmose looked up the acrobatic ferret and shook his large head causing his necklace to clinck. "What would you like to do today?" I asked Zirean, but Sha're as well looking between the two since no one was talking
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 pm

"I was showing the princess around the palace but perhaps your majesty would prefer to continue it m'lord?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:50 pm

"I see.....Zirean?" I looked at her as she was just pretty spacey. I was hoping she wasn't always going to be like this. for at the moment she was no different than any of the other girls mother had brought around. Full of themselves and spacey. Never a good combination.
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Zirean looked up at the prince when he asked. She was lost in her thoughts but quickly came back. "I wouldn't mind." She said.
~You'd better get used to this place quick or you're gonna loose him. And stop daydreaming, you look stupid.~ Athena said quickly to her looking up. Zirean took a quick breath, she tried to relax, though not too much. Without her sword her confidence just vanishes.
~Better. Just don't make it so obvious.~ Athena said while still looking at her.
~Thank you, Captain Obvious.~ Zirean said to her with a sharp tone. Keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Sha're tried to restrain a smile at the princess's comment. 'how romantic' she thought to herself but then bowed slightly and busied herself with cleaning again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 pm

I shook my head frustrated at her lack of communication "You know what....fine, I'm tired of coming up with things. I'm going outside to see my horses" I grunted and walked past the two girls and headed outside. Ahmose looked up at kvetch and then between the two girls and then at Athena and trotted after him his tail not moving.

....................alley's outside palace but inside gates
Back to top Go down
Zirean

Zirean

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am

Zirean watched him go. She sighed.
Athena said ~You lost him.~ Zirean glared at Athena.
She asked Sha're "Do you have a place where the soldiers train?"
~What do you want to train for?~ Athena asked.
~So I can get stuff off my mind. And try to think of things I can acually say to him.~ She said and added ~You're going to be my opponet.~
~Ohhh, great. 'Help! The princess is being attacked by a giant wolf!'~ Athena mocked.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Sha're looked at her confused "Oh..um yes m'lady. Follow me please" she bowed slightly and hurried off.

---------Training ring-------->
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 pm

---------Sparring Ring and Palace------>

Sha're had gone back to the palace and done several of her chores around the place. She had thought about her and Rajak's escapade the night before and then her mind flashed back to the kiss. Why was she drawn to him? He wasn't her's to take. And yet...wasn't love more powerful than tradition? No..tradition must win here. He could not love her..he was destined for great things. She would only slow him down. Or would she? Could she help him have the courage for even greater things? She didn't know anymore. She didn't know what to do. She quietly changed his royal sheets and tidied up his room. Fed his two loyal hounds and chuckled as Kvetch swung from the bars supporting the veils on the bed. She dusted and finished just as the sun was sinking in the sky. She walked out to the balcony and sighed watching.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

--------Royal Stables--->

Laohu quietly walked into his room and grinned when she saw he was not here. She started toward the bed quietly when the desert wind blew open the veils to the balcony and she saw a woman standing there. "Hello?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Sha're turned quickly at the sound of a new voice. "Oh hello" she smiled at the obvious harem girl. "I am Nefratiri, Rajak's personal servant" she said softly. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 pm

"Ah..I see" Laohu smiled respectfully for once. "I am Laohu, Royal Harem girl" she bowed ever so slightly. "Is the prince not in yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:59 pm

"A pleasure" Sha're bowed back warily. "No he is not...did he? I wasn't aware that he.." Sha're had a slightly pained look on her face though she tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Laohu paused considering. This must be the young woman that the prince had talked so fondly of. She saw the look and for one of the rare times in her life had a bit of compassion. "Used harem girls?" she finished her sentence "I could not say, I am new" she skirted around the truth, I was simply coming to see if he was in, I..." she looked back considering and looked out at the setting sun. "You will keep him company?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next