Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sha're

Sha're

Rajak's quarters - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am

Sha're sighed and then smiled "Your never alone" she said softly and closed her eyes. She turned on her side and snuggled a little closer to him before slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 am

"More than you could understand" I whispered back and quickly fell asleep.

After about two hours of sleeping I awoke refreshed and feeling good. I looked over at Sha're who was still asleep. I smiled and watched her as her breathing controlled how her shoulders rose and fell.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

Sha're yawned slightly and curled up more before sighing softly. His hand was lying near her arm and here hand reached out and brought it closer like a teddy bear. She sighed softly again.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 am

I smiled as she pulled my hand closer. I wrapped my fingers around her hand and squeezed a bit tighter. She was so sweet and innocent. At least while she slept. I chuckled to myself but quickly suppressed it.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 am

Sha're smiled sub-consciously when she felt his hand tighten around hers. She yawned again "mhmm" she sighed softly but didn't want to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 am

"Sha're" I whispered. As she didn't move I released my grip and got up to my wardrobe closet where I searched for my....outing clothes. I smiled to myself as I dug up the ratty rags.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 am

Sha're just curled up more like her ferret would when he left her side. Her eyes opened slightly but she closed them again quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 am

I looked back at Sha're and grinned. I grabbed the clothes and ran into the bathroom and quickly changed into the grubby clothes. ~Ahmose watch Sha're for me~ I pet him and slipped out of the room where I was quickly met by some guards. I crouched down a bit lower hiding my face.
"Hey you" One of them demanded "What are you doing here? Especially in the royal quarters" He growled
I kept my eyes to the ground "I fear I have become disoriented in this magnificent palace" I kept my eyes low and hands to myself as I fidgeted with them.
"You have no reason to be on this side of the palace. Can't you see this is where the royals reside?" he snarled as him and the other big guy grabbed me by the arm.
"I'm leaving, there is no need to get so physical" I said a bit disgusted. The guard as well looked at me very disgusted and tightened his grip.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 am

Sha're heard a slight commotion and woke up. She looked up and saw Rajak gone. She quickly got up and walked to the balcony overlooking one the gates to the outside from the royal section of the palace. She looked down in the court yard and saw a scuffle in progress.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Market place

I slipped in and quickly removed all my clothes to where I was standing in my under garmets. I hid the clothes and sighed as I put my hands against the dresser and hung my head low
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm

After a few minutes of meditating I sighed and turned around to see Sha'res clothes laying on the floor. "When will it end?" I grumbled but half sighed and chuckled. I went over and gathered them up as I walked to the bed. I burried my nose in them and closed my eyes as I took in the sent. It smelt Like her. I sat down and folded the clothes
~You like her don't you?~ Ahmose asked as he padded in from the balcony in the morning light that was just starting to break ~Out all night and now look at that face~ he grinned
~No it's nothing like that~ I insisted ~It's just something about her~ I said looking blankly at nothing
~What about Zirean~ Ahmose cocked his head. ~She doesn't understand how all of this works you know. She's a bit confused~
~I know....And I don't know. I like her too but I don't know her. she's not much of a conversation starter. But i'm sure she'll make a great queen~ I sighed. I finished folding the clothes and rubbed his head
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Kvetch bounded in from the balcony to, he had been "experimenting" with the cushions on the lounge. He had stuffing poking out of his cheeks. He gave Rajak a cheeky smile
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 pm

"Kvetch? What are you doing" I narrowed my eyes. Ahmose looked at him and rolled his eyes. "come here" I patted the bed
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Kvetch grinned and bounded up onto the bed jumping a few times and then finally clawing his way up. He skittered over to Rajak and stood up on his hind legs. His cheeks were poofed out like a chipmunk and he had stuffing poking out. ~This stuff is soft and fluffy~ he mumbled with a full mouth to Ahmose
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 pm

~Ya and it's Rajak's lounge cushions~ Ahmose said trying to hold back a chuckle. At that time I was pulling strands of stuffing from his mouth and shook my head. "Now what do you have planned with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

~That's what girls are for!~ Kvetch commented and then his eyes went wide. ~oops~ he looked down and shuffled his feet. He let Rajak pull the stuff out of his mouth. He shrugged like he didn't know. ~Make something from it? Eat it? I'd find something~ he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm

I just shook my head as Ahmose laughed as he tolled him what the ferret had said "You are rotten, and you wouldn't want to eat this. Going to the bathroom for the next few days wouldn't be pleasant for you" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Kvetch looked at Ahmose who translated ~Eww~ he coughed and spit the rest of it out on Rajak's lap. ~here have it back~ he coughed wiping mouth. He scampered over to Rajak's water mug by the bed and lapped up some water ~made my mouth dry anyway, so had a nice walk?~ he asked in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I just sat there and shook my head "Sha're has alot to deal with, with you doesn't she" I leaned over my bed and bragged his little feet and pulled him across the bed and picked him up by the scruff of the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:40 pm

He felt him self getting lifted and struggled slightly and then went limp as he pivoted around and looked into Rajak's eyes. He gave a silly grin and then reached forward with his little paws and touched Rajak's nose. Then he stuck a little paw/finger up Rajak's nose. ~Yours is bigger than mine, how do you keep bugs from crawling in?~ he asked through Ahmose while stretching and playing with Rajak's nose while hanging there by the scruff of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:42 pm

I grinned back mocking him. To my surprise he stuck his entire paw up my nose. I pulled back and blew at him "hey now, I don't have that problem" I told him
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:48 pm

He closed his eyes and then giggled a little ferret giggle. ~Bugs don't like you aye? Hmm lucky~
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

"No they seem to...." I said referring to kvetch being a pest. "But I don't mind, you belong to a very special girl"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 pm

~Really? I belong to a..? Oh..oh you mean Sha're~ he giggled ~Ya she is a good caretaker, I like going off on my own adventures though~ he stopped and cocked his head ~She is special to you?~ he asked through Ahmose
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:15 pm

---------Halls------>

When they got to his quarters she knocked on the wall and then softly called. "Your majesty, princess Zirean" she said announcing her and then motioned her in, quietly following behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next