Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rajak's quarters

Go down 
+5
Queen
Nafrini
Rajak
Sha're
Pharaoh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajak

Rajak

Rajak's quarters - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

"Now what kind of question is that?" I asked as I got up from the lounge and walked towards the opening to the room. I then jogged to the bed and playfully leaped in knelt on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Sha're smiled and laughed and then saw him leap onto the bed. She grinned and took a running start and leaped onto the bed. She rolled up beside him and smiled looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am

Laughing and unsure what to say I shifted to where I pulled my legs out from under me. "What kind of world do yo you want?" I asked her out of the blue as if picking something off the tree of things to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 am

She thought for a moment. "hmm a utopia?" she asked "you?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:17 pm

"I want peace in a war filled world, Love in a hated world, Smiles in frowning world, and tears of joy between tears of anger. I want to be able to walk out there as myself and not be stoned or feared. I want to kiss the women I love and no one else. I want to hold my very own son in my arms" I sighed deeply "Now that was just pathetic" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Sha're listened. "No..no it's not, it's beautiful" she said softly. She wanted so badly to reach up and kiss him. Love him. But she didn't want to presume either. "Well I can help with the smiles at least" she flashed him one of the smiles that used to be so rare on her face. She gently reached over and stroked a hand along his back as they laid next to each other. Him facing down, her on her back. "Consider this...if we had all we wanted, what would we strive for? How would we better ourselves if life was perfect?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:52 pm

As I laid on my stomach I rested my cheek on my forearm as I watched her smile. I quickly returned it with a cheesy grin. "Thank you" I blushed a bit. "If we had all we wanted we would strive for something less....going out taking a deep breath, going out and being amongst people...I don't know" I shrugged and leaned over and gave her a quick kiss before going back to my spot and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Sha're closed her eyes briefly with the kiss and smiled as she opened them again "Hmm so if you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 pm

"Anywhere in the world. But I would love to find the undiscovered. A place no one has been before. With new horse breeds and new people" I said excitedly "How about you"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Sha're smiled "Hmm...somewhere green. I have heard stories of such places. Of trees that reach to the skies...of..mountains made of rock." She smiled "Of coolth below the...canopy of such trees all together."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:14 pm

"sounds spectacular" He yawned and slipped under the covers and laying on his stomach again "Ever dreamt of a family?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Sha're smiled and slipped under the covers next him. "Hmm yes" she smiled "every girl does, every person does I think. But I'm unsure as to the world I would be bringing any child into" she sighed "Or asking any man to love me...the reality is that I am a slave. I have no control over my destiny. How fair would it be to fall in love, even have a child, and then be sol...ripped away from them? How could I do that to someone?" she asked softly and closer her eyes as she snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"This is true. But do you not have the authority, and privilege to marry into the higher ranks. You won't be stuck with a peasant or anything like that, where the chances of you being sold...as you put it....are very slim. You will live the life of a happy woman, have all the riches you could possibly need. Your child will be treated as an Egyptian." I smiled as she scooted closer
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

"Privilege or requirement?" she asked softly. She bit her tongue. She didn't want to fight with him. Why was it that they always came to these crossroads. She sighed softly and laid her head against his arm. His elbow now in the crook between her head and shoulder. "Be married off to a man probably twice my age? Rajak, none of the officials in the palace have unmarried sons left. I have watched as each one of them has been brought foreign wives." She gently turned her head and softly her lips met his arm before she let her head slowly rest back on the soft sheets. "This world has no place for me. I am neither hebrew nor egyptian. rich nor poor. slave nor free. I am not a girl that follows along meekly nor one that is so brazen that she tends to attract a official's son's attention. I can not marry a peasant even if I wished so. If I tried I would be punished and my lover killed. So where does that leave me? Hope that I will sent away as a wife for an ally's son?" She asked quietly as she looked up at the incense hanging from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm

"Well It depends at how you look at it I guess. Privilege for you won't have to live the life of a slave or peasant. Requirement....only because it sounds you are in love with a peasant...or were." I said said carefully. "Royal Guards are still considered official you know...There are officials that live outside of this palace." I stopped for a moment and swallowed "I can introduce you to a few if you wish." I sadly looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Sha're bit her lip. "was" she said softly. "And it was a long time ago" she sighed quietly. "And what if the man I want...I can not have? Not because he is to lowly ranked, but because for his sake...I should not?" she asked and turned her eyes to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that.....What happened?" I asked gently to not push any buttons. The last thing I wanted to do was fight with the girl that I could just lay and talk with. "Are you giving me a scenario or a real life predicament?"
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"His father looked out for my family after my father was killed. He was my playmate growing up. There was no one to disapprove so we were left alone. We were just starting to be teens when he was taken." she bit her lip. "I didn't see him again till years later. By then I had been marked and he had changed. The fire was gone from his eyes" she said softly. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She started to speak and then closed her mouth. "Perhaps a scenario" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 am

"No It sounds like a predicament Sha're. I'm sorry. Where did he go? Is he somewhere he can be found, changed, fixed, leadership skills?" I asked hoping I could return the kindness she had shown me since I had met her. "And again I'm talking to much, there is no way anything I can do is there." I gave off a heave sigh and turned my head to kiss her hair line on her forehead as she was cuddled into me.
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

She closed her eyes as he spoke and then opened them as he kissed her hair line. "No..what was there between him and I is gone." she said softly. "As far as the second man, the one that I would give my heart to if I could, but I should not, because it would be better for his sake if I didn't, what should I do in that scenario Rajak?" she asked and turned on her side slightly to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Rajak widened his eyes as he raised his brows. With a heavy sigh he replied "Well that sounds rather difficult. Does he want you to give your heart to him? Because If so then why not?" He shrugged and looked deep into her eyes as he smiled at her exposing his teeth
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 pm

"I'm not sure...technically he is supposed to love another" she said simply her eyes searching his.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 pm

His eyes frantically searched hers for the answer. "Who may you be talking about?" He said turning towards her a bit more putting a hand on her hip under the covers
Back to top Go down
Sha're

Sha're

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Sha're paused. She wasn't sure how to say it. She hadn't even planned to tell him. Would it ruin everything? Make it awkward? Her lips parted as if to say something and then she closed them again. She then made a split second decision and leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. It was a quick kiss and it broke quickly but she looked down at the bed unsure of how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Rajak

Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:51 pm

'Does that mean she doesn't want to tell me?' he asked himself "wha..." He was cut short as he planted her lips on his. He then leaned forward back to her and kissed her back with the hand that was on her hip running up her side to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rajak's quarters   Rajak's quarters - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rajak's quarters
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next