Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rommel's Quarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanu

Nanu

Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

The next Day, Nanu walked hurridly towards Rom's Door, making sure not to be seen.
She waited by the curtain, and called. "Prince Rommel?"
She stood waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Rommel's head perked up. "You may enter" He said bluntly as he sat with his back to the open door way where the curtains blew in the breeze
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm

She smiled momentarily, and took a breath before entering and bowing Respectfully.
"Are you ready Your majesty?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 pm

"Ready?" he turned and cocked an eyebrow "Ohhh, right. Yes please come in" He still said
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm

She smiled Quirkely, but quickly tucked it away.
"OK, Lets start." She said, motioning for them to sit on the bed to start working.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

Considering he was already sitting on his bed he just turned where he sat and pushed his sketching paper aside and placed it under his pillow. "Lets start" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 am

She smiled, and sat down, as they began there lessons.
After a while, it seemed as if he was really catching on.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 pm

He was beginning to get frustrated. He flopped down backwards on the bed. "Oh why is this so hard?"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 pm

"Oh Prince Rommel! dont give up, your doing so well!" She encouraged.
"You really really are!" she paused.
"It took me 2 years to learn what I know, and you are learning much faster then I did." She said, with a truthful smile.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 pm

"You haven't met Rajak yet have you?" He looked up at her "This would be so easy for him, he's a quick learner. I've been studying languages for 8 years, and still haven't learned one language fluently"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:21 pm

She smiled sympatheticly.
"I've met him." She said.
"but your Not Price Rajak. Your prince Rommel. You are two completly different people, and compairing your self like that wouldnt be fair." She loked up at him for the first time in over an hour.
"I think your doing great." She said, with a sweet smile.
"You'r Learning a lot faster then I did...." She smiled.
"You'll have learned it all soon. I promise." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 pm

He listened and threw his hands on the bed "Everyone else resembles me to him." He stated "But I spose you are right, and thank you for the compliment." he looked way as she smiled at him, hiding the blush that flushed his face.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm

She smiled happily, and returned to the lesson.
She looked up from time to time, and met his eye, before quickly looking down and returning to the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Rommel continued catching Nanu watch him "what?" he smirked as he closed the book
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 pm

she looked down and tried to hide a smile.
She looked up again and looked into his eyes.
"Nothing" She said.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

"You are hiding a smile" He smirked "Tell me what one is thinking"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

She smiled even wider.
"Am not" She protested.
She finally gave in.
"One is thinking.... " She looked up at him.
"I never noticed you have brown eyes.." It was simple, but the truth.
His eyes were beautiful, and she could keep from staring.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Rommel cocked an eyebrow "I knew you were" He laughed "Brown? of course they are brown, my entire families eyes are brown" He protested "And yours are brilliantly blue"
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Her face turned red, and a small smile played her lips.
"Brilliant?" she asked, feeling embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm

"Yes brilliant, as brilliant as any sapphire i have every seen. More brilliant than that of my scarab jewelry" I had to smile bigger as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Her heart pounded wildly, and she could swear the world could hear it.
Her head cocked to the side, and her smile grew and grew.
"You cant mean that Your majesty." She said, looking him deep in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm

"what that you have very blue eyes..why now, what's wrong with that?" he shrugged and looked at her before getting up and shaking his head as he walked to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 am

"I stick out like a sore thumb..." She said, standing, and following him to the balcony.
"My eyes have done nothing but trouble me... All my life." Her teeth slightly gritted at the memories.
"People in my village would stare. And point. And laugh... Because I looked different. I was nothing more than a spectical." She said, her eyes burning from the tears.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 pm

It hurt him to think he liked someone, especially a slave girl. He had his own way of doing things, and right now he felt like his dang brother. But what was so wrong with that, he thought.
"What do you mean?" He looked at her
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm

She hesitated slightly, but did as she was told.
"My father... Was from Germany... He had the same blue eyes as me." She said, thinking about her beloved father.
"Him and my mother never meant to have children, but here I am." She said bluntly.
"they both hoped that I would inherit one thing and one thing only." She paused.
"My mothers Brown eyes." Nanu said quietly.

"When I was born, my eyes were a hazy gray, and slowly turned blue... And people thought of me as a freak... Because I was the only one in the village with Any colour eye but Brown..." Hurt filled Nanu's Soft eyes.
"People stared and laughed at me as a young child..." She paused, letting memories fill her head.
"I didnt understand why they laughed so scornfully.... And one day my mother explained to me.. and Ever since, I've been ashamed of my eyes." She said.

She felt stupid after saying so much, but she felt in her heart she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rommel's Quarters   Rommel's Quarters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rommel's Quarters
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next